When should I sell TOTY Van Dijk?

I bought TOTY Van Dijk for 1.6 million so already taking a loss. Should I wait and see if he rises again or sell him now?

Comments

> @Anderson7979 said:
    > I bought TOTY Van Dijk for 1.6 million so already taking a loss. Should I wait and see if he rises again or sell him now?

It really depends on if you use him and like him, I bought mine for 1.56mil and I’ve lost almost 200k after tax, however it doesn’t get to me because I love his card and he carries my defence on his shoulders. If he does get a winter upgrade and his toty goes up as well, (doubtful) then his price may go back up to 1.6mil or due to hype he could even go up even more and I think that’s when you should sell him, because that way I recon you will loose less on tax due to inflated pricing.
    > @Phaselll said:
    > > @Anderson7979 said:
    > > I bought TOTY Van Dijk for 1.6 million so already taking a loss. Should I wait and see if he rises again or sell him now?
    >
    > It really depends on if you use him and like him, I bought mine for 1.56mil and I’ve lost almost 200k after tax, however it doesn’t get to me because I love his card and he carries my defence on his shoulders. If he does get a winter upgrade and his toty goes up as well, (doubtful) then his price may go back up to 1.6mil or due to hype he could even go up even more and I think that’s when you should sell him, because that way I recon you will loose less on tax due to inflated pricing.

Thank you!