CDM ICON Suggestion

I’m stuggle to find a right CDM Icon who can pass well and defend well like intercept, tackle. Thanks

Comments

InsidiousInsidious Posts: 286
    Keane or Rijkard. I'm currently using Keane and his passing is exceptional. Rijkard is better defensively and taller.
    GarethJ1806GarethJ1806 Posts: 198
    I’m using middle Keane alongside the sbc doucoure at the minute and honestly the two of them are like a brick wall, very little gets past them
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 382

@Insidious said:
    Keane or Rijkard. I'm currently using Keane and his passing is exceptional. Rijkard is better defensively and taller.

Rijkard is horrible on the ball though. Height is not as big of a factor as people say. Trust me i concede very few goals and have used many short defenders and never had a problem.

InsidiousInsidious Posts: 286
    > @ihatetay said:
    > @Insidious said:
    > Keane or Rijkard. I'm currently using Keane and his passing is exceptional. Rijkard is better defensively and taller.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Rijkard is horrible on the ball though. Height is not as big of a factor as people say. Trust me i concede very few goals and have used many short defenders and never had a problem.

Well they both have very good passing but keane's is better. However Rijkard is better defensively if you pair him with a fast cdm such as kante. At least for me 1 of your cdms should be tall