Best striker as impact striker

Looking to invest in a good striker o bring off the bench in tight games. Not looking to spend anymore than 150k. Any suggestions?

Comments

GarethJ1806GarethJ1806 Posts: 216
    Someone pacey would do the job. I got champs league Jesus in the untradeable sbc a few weeks ago and he’s doing a decent job off the bench for me
    donshaggydonshaggy Posts: 6

@GarethJ1806 said:
    Someone pacey would do the job. I got champs league Jesus in the untradeable sbc a few weeks ago and he’s doing a decent job off the bench for me

That’s not a bad shout thanks. Always build my team around quick agile players with good balance. Ever Used some one like Kane before and what is he like to control?

GarethJ1806GarethJ1806 Posts: 216
    I absolutely loved Kane when I had him, scored for fun. Can be a bit clunky, but he knows where the net is
    > @donshaggy said:
    > @GarethJ1806 said:
    > Someone pacey would do the job. I got champs league Jesus in the untradeable sbc a few weeks ago and he’s doing a decent job off the bench for me
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That’s not a bad shout thanks. Always build my team around quick agile players with good balance. Ever Used some one like Kane before and what is he like to control?
    SempihhSempihh Posts: 236

IF Jesus is a really good shout

If not maybe IF Rashford?