Bad packs

Chelseafan10Chelseafan10 Posts: 14
Has anyone else been receiving TERRIBLE pack luck recently? Because I’ve opened almost 45 50k, 45k, and 55k packs and haven’t gotten a SINGLE walkout

Comments

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 382

I always have bad luck when there are promos. I often save my packs for a week until promos are over then open them. I was doing Socrates sbc but i am 300k short but i thought i could make that money back from the packs but i did not pack anything. 2-3 84 until i opened the ultimate pack after the promos and i got walkout. I still got 1 88 rated sbc to do. But now i gotta wait until rewards to get the coins.

So i suggest never to buy points first of all as i don't and i have a great squad with several icons. Second try to save your packs to open up in non promo days.

SempihhSempihh Posts: 236

I get times like that as well, but then get loads of good packs in a short period of time so...

OofattooOOofattooO Posts: 1
    edited March 17
    Don’t know if my pck luck should be considered bad or good. I made about 30-35 81+ 2 rare gold player pack during Carnicall promo, and managed to hit 4-5 walkouts and 1 CARNIBALL IMMOBILE. Thrilled!

I made similar number of premium PREM gold player pack and managed to get 1 TOTY Virgil Van Dijk

Youtube es always said don’t pay to open packs as they are not worth it. Only 100k packs worth opening
    kingmus10kingmus10 Posts: 243
    > @OofattooO said:
    > Don’t know if my pck luck should be considered bad or good. I made about 30-35 81+ 2 rare gold player pack during Carnicall promo, and managed to hit 4-5 walkouts and 1 CARNIBALL IMMOBILE. Thrilled!
    >
    > I made similar number of premium PREM gold player pack and managed to get 1 TOTY Virgil Van Dijk
    >
    > Youtube es always said don’t pay to open packs as they are not worth it. Only 100k packs worth opening

OMG you have sick luck I have not packed a single walkout over 50k