Best lw / lm for prem league

Moes1986Moes1986 Posts: 115
edited March 2019 in General FIFA Discussion
Hi guys i need your help hope you can advice me the right choise.

Wich lm lw for prem league is the best option for me coins doesnt matter ( till 2 mil ), i have now otw felipe anderson 88 but thinking of prime nedved 91 or del pierro moment 93?

Formation is 4-3-3 (4) with the next players:

- lw -> felipe anderson 88 otw
- sp -> rashford potm 88
- rw -> george best 93 (prime)
- cam -> foden 88 (ffs) ( sub lingard 87 ucl )
- r.cm -> guendouzi 87 (ffs) (sub doucoure sbc)
- l.cm -> kante if 91 ( sub rossi flashback 90)
- lb -> roberto carlos 92 prime
- cb -> david luiz flashback 89
- cb -> van dijk tif 91
- rb -> aurier ucl 88
- gk -> alisson becker ucl 88

If you no other players for my team to change what 100% better can you write pls

Thx in advance

Comments

So for the lw iam thinking of

- nedved prime 91
    - del pierro moment prime 93

Against felipe anderson 88
    > @KSG777 said:
    > > @Moes1986 said:
    > > Is there somebody who tried nedved or del piero or another lw whos is really better then felipe otw 88?
    >
    > Nedved and Del piero are hit and miss, the stats that stand out most for them are shot and dribble so in the box they're dangerous but if you come against players like VVD, Varane etc they'll get bullied off the ball, far post headers these days play a big part so they won't be great for that but finesse shots with them are really good. I wouldn't say del piero or nedved are an upgrade to Anderson as Anderson is really really good in lw or cam. I'd say forget changing Anderson for now and wait for fut birthday as more than likely there will be some better LW's that fit your team

Thx m8 thats a honest answer forget fut birtday so i will wait maybe there is a better option the only thing on anderson is that he cannot jump for headers and thats the only thing what frustrated me so i will wait what you sad you know when the fut birtday will happen?
    KSG777KSG777 Posts: 14
    > @Moes1986 said:
    > Is there somebody who tried nedved or del piero or another lw whos is really better then felipe otw 88?

Nedved and Del piero are hit and miss, the stats that stand out most for them are shot and dribble so in the box they're dangerous but if you come against players like VVD, Varane etc they'll get bullied off the ball, far post headers these days play a big part so they won't be great for that but finesse shots with them are really good. I wouldn't say del piero or nedved are an upgrade to Anderson as Anderson is really really good in lw or cam. I'd say forget changing Anderson for now and wait for fut birthday as more than likely there will be some better LW's that fit your team
    Is there somebody who tried nedved or del piero or another lw whos is really better then felipe otw 88?
    cakedinmudcakedinmud Posts: 125

@Moes1986 said:
    > @cakedinmud said:
    > Does felipe anderson 88have an ucl card? Or do you mean UEL?
    >
    > There is Mane who's OVR is 86

Sry its otw from felipe btw,
    Is mane better then Nedved or del pierro ?

I've never had an icon in my team

AhmedalirvpAhmedalirvp Posts: 238
    Felipe Anderson is the best shout from the premier league whether it is LW or CAM.
    Considering his price being 250k cheaper than If Hazard he is very good and has stats better than hazard as well.
    You can maybe upgrade to TIF Lala as he’s way better than Ucl aurier and also try De Gea.
    You should also try out Pogba instead of Guendozi cuz of 3 star wk.
    TOTGS Eriksen is better than Foden and Lingard at Cam also.
    GarethJ1806GarethJ1806 Posts: 220
    Otw Felipe IS the best for a bpl team. I packed him in the otw sbc last month and he kept hazard out my team.
    > @cakedinmud said:
    > Does felipe anderson 88have an ucl card? Or do you mean UEL?
    >
    > There is Mane who's OVR is 86

Sry its otw from felipe btw,
    Is mane better then Nedved or del pierro ?
    cakedinmudcakedinmud Posts: 125
    edited March 2019

Does felipe anderson 88have an ucl card? Or do you mean UEL?

There is Mane who's OVR is 86

KSG777KSG777 Posts: 14
    No worries bro, yeah that's the one let down he's abit short and not great in the air but del piero and nedved will be the same and cost alot more. I'm not 100% sure but I've seen a few posts and videos saying it could be this Friday coming up, it's going to be very soon though so not long to wait ?