Best CAM/CF you've used this FIFA?

SempihhSempihh Posts: 236
edited March 2019 in General FIFA Discussion

Drop them below, interested to see this

Comments

GarethJ1806GarethJ1806 Posts: 220
    Calvert-Lewis FFS was very good at cam for me
    KSG777KSG777 Posts: 14
    I've been struggling to find a good CAM/CF aswell for my 4312 team but the best I've used so far would have to be regular neymar purely cause he's so hard to get off the ball, his passing is good enough at short distances and his composure partnered with good shooting stats gets vital goals. Because I don't have many coins I play alot of draft, over 500 games, and aouar + havertz FFS are crazy good everytime. Havertz is more of a CF and aouar more CAM/CM but would do great at CF I think.
    84/86 TOTW Sigurdsson. He is genuinely so good. Because the game is buggy with pace, his 66 pace feels like mid to high 70s and everything else about him make him perfect for scoring goals and making plays.
    InsidiousInsidious Posts: 349
    Messi and baby Del Piero for me. I have tried neymar as well but messi is better than all I have used
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

Sócrates...i was saving up for middle Ronaldinho but after getting Sócrates in a couple of drafts i found him to be perfect for my style of play. I did his SBC and he is amazing. I suppose Matthäus is next to complete the midfield?

intinitiintiniti Posts: 161

rttf lingard he has good alround stats and can run all game

I loved TOTGS Neymar, so much so I am saving for his Carnival to see if it is any better. What a player. If any of you have the coins to use him, try him.

@ihatetay said:
    Sócrates...i was saving up for middle Ronaldinho but after getting Sócrates in a couple of drafts i found him to be perfect for my style of play. I did his SBC and he is amazing. I suppose Matthäus is next to complete the midfield?

100%, rock solid pairing man

MuxitronMuxitron Posts: 1
    I like a lot kdb. Then i Was so Lucky and packed kdb toty. For me is the BEST cam ive never tried