88 POTM Brandt

0

I have this 88 brandt but I'm not really feeling him so I'm looking for suggestions on where should I play him and in what formation (I'm open to any suggestions)

Comments

  • 0
    SempihhSempihh Posts: 236

    CAM with Maestro, makes him a 94 in-game

    Would probably say you should have wingers in the formation as he's not the fastest

  • 0
    mienczoksmienczoks Posts: 31

    @Sempihh said:
    CAM with Maestro, makes him a 94 in-game

    Would probably say you should have wingers in the formation as he's not the fastest

    Thanks for the comment. You think 4-3-3 attacking would be good?

  • 0
    SempihhSempihh Posts: 236

    4-3-3 attacking is solid but the meta at the moment is 4-2-3-1, playing Brandt behind the striker

  • 0
    mienczoksmienczoks Posts: 31

    @Sempihh said:
    4-3-3 attacking is solid but the meta at the moment is 4-2-3-1, playing Brandt behind the striker

    Thanks man, will surely try him there

  • 0
    SempihhSempihh Posts: 236

    @mienczoks said:

    @Sempihh said:
    4-3-3 attacking is solid but the meta at the moment is 4-2-3-1, playing Brandt behind the striker

    Thanks man, will surely try him there

    No worries mate

Sign In or Register to comment.