Any good, cheap sniping filters atm?

Any good, cheap sniping filters atm?

Comments

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

Just play the game...

This trading BS is ruining the market. Just play and earn coins it is easy to earn loads. I have bought no points and just played casually some weeks more than others. I got 7 legends by just playing the game.

@ihatetay said:
    Just play the game...

This trading BS is ruining the market. Just play and earn coins it is easy to earn loads. I have bought no points and just played casually some weeks more than others. I got 7 legends by just playing the game.

just wondering how many games have you played so far?
    I played like 200 (squad battle+rivals combined), can't afford even a 300K player yet.

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

I dont know i have played maybe 800 games from the release date until now. Squad battles have bad rewards this year. Playing rivals + WL will grant better rewards. Also sell everything that can be sold and being smart about consumables. ex i always create at least 2 teams so i never have to use fitness consumables i alternate between teams. Doing some sbc's now and then as well. Being patient and doing the sbc's you want/need so you dont waste coinage.

If i have no lucks in packs it takes me 2-3 months to save upto 1 mil or so. With some luck in some packs it can be more. Usually i can have 1-2 months with little to no luck then BAM i get a couple of big drops. Of course some have not had any luck at all but even without luck i would have had 5 legends.

@ihatetay said:
    I dont know i have played maybe 800 games from the release date until now. Squad battles have bad rewards this year. Playing rivals + WL will grant better rewards. Also sell everything that can be sold and being smart about consumables. ex i always create at least 2 teams so i never have to use fitness consumables i alternate between teams. Doing some sbc's now and then as well. Being patient and doing the sbc's you want/need so you dont waste coinage.

If i have no lucks in packs it takes me 2-3 months to save upto 1 mil or so. With some luck in some packs it can be more. Usually i can have 1-2 months with little to no luck then BAM i get a couple of big drops. Of course some have not had any luck at all but even without luck i would have had 5 legends.

@ihatetay said:

good to know. thanks for your reply