NO ENGLISH CARNIBALL

I know it's a few days ago now carniball but I waited all week for an English card and it never came why??? Couldn't belive it wanted a good cam or cm card was so dissapointed . Dose any one have any thoughts as to why

Comments

SempihhSempihh Posts: 236

Possibly because the PL itself had quite a few cards, just none of them were English

Watch this space, there could be a crazy English FUT Birthday card released soon

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

Just so you know there are 195 countries in the world...there is at least 1 FUT player in most of these countries who would want a special card from their nation/or nation they play with.

I want 11 special Swedish cards...

Also if you want english CAM/CM you got Scholes and Lampard. Two of the best english midfielders ever and i believe there wont be anyone to ever match them again. Play with them!!!

SempihhSempihh Posts: 236

@ihatetay said:
    Just so you know there are 195 countries in the world...there is at least 1 FUT player in most of these countries who would want a special card from their nation/or nation they play with.

Also if you want english CAM/CM you got Scholes and Lampard. Two of the best english midfielders ever and i believe there wont be anyone to ever match them again. Play with them!!!

You can't have 11 swedish cards you have Larsson and Flashaback Ibra!!!! :smiley:

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

@Sempihh said:

@ihatetay said:

You can't have 11 swedish cards you have Larsson and Flashaback Ibra!!!! :smiley:

How dare you i need more special Swedish cards!

I got Ibra of course :D I would like Larsson as well but maybe later on as i need to save up to do Matthäus sbc. Had Larsson in fifa 18 and he was great! But thanks to world cup we had a few great cards!
    Ibra and Larsson partnership was great not just on fifa but in real life as well!

So far we only have Forsberg scream which is a pretty good card and Ibra FB which ended up breaking the game xD Also Lindelöf IF is a solid CB and Jansson hero silver card :) Wendt decent IF left back. So i do have a decent half swedish/icons mix team.