WEEKEND LEAGUE BRONZE PLAYERS ON BENCH

I'm asking you guys for your opinion so dose putting a few bronze players in the subs for weekend league to lower the team rating actually work. And if not why do people do it .....?????.

Comments

No, it works for division rivals, matchmaking in WL is different, you play against someone who has the same current streak as you (e.g. you have won 3 in a row, you play vs sb that has also won 3 in a row)
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

Rating itself does not matter but the overall team and skill level of the player matters. So people who bronze bench get no advantage.

What i mean by overall team: ex. i have 2 silvers, 2-3 around 80 rated mixed with a 2-3 high rated and a couple of low end special cards(like CL or scream). This team will play better when it is up against overall a much better team. (Compare the starting eleven is more accurate) Bench never matters.

There is a bit more to this but yeh people who do it are a-holes because they are the ones who will cherry pick games and try to abuse anything they can to win.

SempihhSempihh Posts: 236

@ihatetay said:
    Rating itself does not matter but the overall team and skill level of the player matters. So people who bronze bench get no advantage.

What i mean by overall team: ex. i have 2 silvers, 2-3 around 80 rated mixed with a 2-3 high rated and a couple of low end special cards(like CL or scream). This team will play better when it is up against overall a much better team. (Compare the starting eleven is more accurate) Bench never matters.

There is a bit more to this but yeh people who do it are a-holes because they are the ones who will cherry pick games and try to abuse anything they can to win.

Agreed, people who need to do this shouldn't be in Weekend League.

Thanks everyone wanted to clear that up and I agree .
    So on WL if you are on a win streak of say 4 you play someone on that streak to I never knew that im a gold 1 WL player

does this trick even work in Division Rivals at all?

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

@cnmaldini said:
    does this trick even work in Division Rivals at all?

hahaha...did you read the other replies? There is no trick because you gain nothing by having bronze bench.