Save packs?

Should I save packs for fut birthday or open now
And should I sell the players then or after
Do the prices go up

Comments

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

Prices always go down when there is a promo. Best time to do sbc's.

Saving packs it depends because at promos you get more packs being opened. So it is only worth it if you have many many packs saved up and there are good new cards that you might want.

As i say you have the same chance for a big drop if you open now or later.
    Personally everytime during promos i get nothing. Outside of promos i get better luck.

ex. I saved up about 20+ packs for TOTY. Just for a shot...that is the biggest/most expensive cards so it is worth a gamble. But other promos there might be 1 or 2 players that sell for a lot. But it is nothing special about the new cards even if you pack them it would be the same as you packing a high rated IF.

OPEN NAOW!

edited March 2019

Did i mention you in my reply? That is an odd thing you did there...someone asked a question i replied to his question and you come and say as if i answered to you.

Well if you are looking to have a chance to pack a fut bday card then yes obviously open them during promos. But generally during promos the luck can be really bad. Usually when there is less activity in fut that is when your pack luck is better.

As i also said if you have many packs saved up it is better than just a few if you wanna open during promos.

It might be open but it can still be personal and/or specific. You implied that i answered for you and everyone else. Which i obviously did not.

I think you are the one getting stressed out here when you cant even spell properly.

SempihhSempihh Posts: 236

I save any packs I get from Rewards for Promos

Also makes it way more fun when you can open loads instead of like 2

Iv save up 29 packs total pack cost 755k I was going to open on fut bday tomorrow at 6.10pm but your saying open now
    Thanks for the advice

A wired thing I did there what are u on about this is an open platform to have conversations u replyed to someone then I asked a question inregards to your answer. Go play in your div 7 rivals lol and dont gwt so stressed about stuff that dose not matter god knows how stressed you must get playing fifa do you play fut or just kick off ???