Help me improve my team

Hey, I want to improve my team and need your help. My current team: (4-4-1-1(2))

Aguero
KDB
Mane - Fabinho- Kante - Salah
FFS Grimaldo - Vertonghen - Carneball
Alderweireld- Walker
Courtois

I have something between 300-500k to invest. I also thought about buying my first icon. What are your thoughts? And if icon, which position and who?

Comments

Any untradeables in your club? What is the current chemistry? Grimaldo doesn't really fit in with the rest of your team. I think the only benefit of having an icon is for chemistry unless it is an OP icon.

Teves709Teves709 Posts: 16
    The only untradeble I have is Chiellini CL. The chemistry is 100, I wouldn't play a team with less?Grimaldo really fits well,full chemie. I think about Hazard for Mane, but don't have any further idea. Is there a good Icon for RW/RM or LW/LM which isn't above 500/600k? Who can I buy to improve my team?
    SempihhSempihh Posts: 236

@Teves709 said:
    The only untradeble I have is Chiellini CL. The chemistry is 100, I wouldn't play a team with less?Grimaldo really fits well,full chemie. I think about Hazard for Mane, but don't have any further idea. Is there a good Icon for RW/RM or LW/LM which isn't above 500/600k? Who can I buy to improve my team?

I have POTM Hazard and he is decent, can't speak for the normal one though and I don't know if he's really worth the coins

Buying golds right now if you don't think you'll keep them for long is basically throwing away coins as FUT Birthday is going to destroy the market

@Teves709 said:

Felipe Anderson's TIF is really good and his OTW is only around 200k on Xbox. He is 4 star WF and SM.