MLS Players: 11
Disallowed Rarities: Flashback, ICONS
Disallowed Leagues: ENG 1, SPA 1, GER 1, ITA 1

FUT Birthday Gervinho
Win 8 online single matches using 11 common Serie A players
MLS Players: 11
Disallowed Rarities: Flashback, ICONS
Disallowed Leagues: ENG 1, SPA 1, GER 1, FRA 1

MLS: Any MLS player can be used apart from the flashback Ibra and Rooney. Start with eleven and then you can sub on 3 players from anywhere but the leagues mentioned above and no icons and FB. Other special cards are allowed as long as they are not from one of those leagues.

Tip for MLS: Some silver players are really good and better than the gold options for their position. You will gain more if the player has good stats for his position rather than just pace. I see so many lose because they only buy the quickest player but that player has no other useable stats.
Take a few minutes to check futbin and search for the players that suit your style rather than just buying the highest rated without thinking.

FRA and ITA: Common players are non-rare players. Unfortunatley this also means that silver rare players cant be used. All non-rare card can be used.
Subs is same as MLS. Just make sure they are not from the leagues mentioned and FB/ICONS.
Only the starting 11 from FRA/ITA have to be non-rare. Subs can be rare and specials. Just no ICONS and FBs.

A few tips on those buying and building the teams. Build a team on the formation you are used to. Buy the players that suit your playing style. For an example i need good passing players in all positions and good crossers in FB positions. So i always get the players that suit my style. That way you get used to your new team quickly.
Also if you have lots of chemistry styles that are discard types. Put them on some of the players. When playing with lower rated players and coming up against lower rated players. A chemistry style can help get the advantage.
Example backbone usually is one of those that you get lots of and might have a few at the club. It is great for defenders and will give your players a bit more edge in defence and passing.
So if you have lots of these non selling chemstyles why not use them now? It is very helpful.

Have fun!

Please add information and tips if you have some. :smile:

Comments

TouichTouich Posts: 8
    Tysm dude!❤
    wadeflswadefls Posts: 1

thanks a lot mate, can we use UCL cards as common? Their rare versions are often considered as common golds in SBCs, is it the same here? (my guess is a "no")

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

I wouldnt risk that as i think they are in a different category to gold non-rare. They are UCL non-rare so i am guessing they go into the "special" card category. You can sub one on though. So you can sub on rare/special ligue 1 players when playing with ligue 1 team. Same with serie a. No flashbacks though.