Icon CAM under 500k for my team

https://www.futbin.com//19/squad/829726
This is the squad I run right now and I want to replace Jesus IF. So everyone would be on full chem if I get an Icon and place Bradley on St.
If you have other suggestions please let me know btw stamina should be at least 80 :smiley:

1. Who is the best option?9 votes
    1. Zola 85
      11.11%
    2. Butragueno 87
      33.33%
    3. Raul 88
      33.33%
    4. Stoichkov 87
      22.22%

Comments

BcfcAzzABcfcAzzA Posts: 53
    Hagi 89

I've used Raul and he was brilliant (but as a ST). I'd probably favour Stoichkov as he has the better passing of the bunch

> @BcfcAzzA said:
    > Hagi 89

Did you try one of the others? Statswise Hagi seems good but some say Zola is better. I don't know who to get...
    > @DetailedSquare said:
    > I've used Raul and he was brilliant (but as a ST). I'd probably favour Stoichkov as he has the better passing of the bunch

Raul's stamina is good I also liked him where he was active. But I need a game changer and read that zola or butra are
    in this category don't know about Stoichkov. Do you think Raul is one? Especially for cam? Striker is different
    > @SilversRay17 said:
    > > @BcfcAzzA said:
    > > Hagi 89
    >
    > Did you try one of the others? Statswise Hagi seems good but some say Zola is better. I don't know who to get...

I haven't tried the others so I'm just going on how good Hagi has been for me, scores a lot and that left foot is unreal!

@BcfcAzzA said:
    > @SilversRay17 said:
    > > @BcfcAzzA said:
    > > Hagi 89
    >
    > Did you try one of the others? Statswise Hagi seems good but some say Zola is better. I don't know who to get...

I haven't tried the others so I'm just going on how good Hagi has been for me, scores a lot and that left foot is unreal!

He is a beast when it comes to long shots saw some videos of him where he was at Galatasaray and ingame it also looks insane :)
    I think I will either get him or 88 Raul as my lcam thanks for helping

I'm old enough to remember him smashing it at the 94 world cup! Enjoy mate
    > @BcfcAzzA said:
    > I'm old enough to remember him smashing it at the 94 world cup! Enjoy mate

Thanks mate only few coins left to get him and try him out :)