Verratti Halloween or Meunier FUTB as CM?

At the moment i use verratti but i dont know if meunier would be a better option. Verratti is cheaper but smaller and has less strength. Also his stats will change but i dont when. Maybe one of you can help me.

Thank you in advance?

Comments

SeroyanoSeroyano Posts: 30
    Go and get sbc rabiot instead.. Cheaper than meunier and better cuz more agile. Just my opinion
    LucasBacLucasBac Posts: 1

@Furkinho said:
    At the moment i use verratti but i dont know if meunier would be a better option. Verratti is cheaper but smaller and has less strength. Also his stats will change but i dont when. Maybe one of you can help me.

Thank you in advance?

but verratti halloween has a rediculous stamina

FurkinhoFurkinho Posts: 3
    > @LucasBac said:
    > but verratti halloween has a rediculous stamina

Meunier has 97 stamina tho there is not much difference
    I think its a hard decision. Both have strength,stamina and pace. Verratti is agile and small. Meunier is tall but not really agile. I personally would take Verratti cuz this 96 Phy. And Pace is very good at him. But if the Halloween stats will change I would go to Meunier because if Verratti doesnt have this 96 Phy. then he'll be really bad compared to Meunier. My decision: Buy Verratti and sell him when the stats change bad. If they dont change bad then use him. If they change bad, buy Meunier. Good Day Every1! :blush:
    FurkinhoFurkinho Posts: 3
    @Seroyano said:
    Go and get sbc rabiot instead.. Cheaper than meunier and better cuz more agile. Just my opinion

I mean after i saw that fut swap deals i am gonna go for meunier because i can save many coins for that
    SeroyanoSeroyano Posts: 30
    > @Furkinho said:
    > @Seroyano said:
    > Go and get sbc rabiot instead.. Cheaper than meunier and better cuz more agile. Just my opinion
    >
    > I mean after i saw that fut swap deals i am gonna go for meunier because i can save many coins for that

Yep that sounds like a fair and good solution