Best LB?

I can’t choose between alextelles 88 and mendy 87, who’s better?

Comments

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 382

Telles

masonjaymasonjay Posts: 16

perhaps mendy can telles

InsidiousInsidious Posts: 286
    > @alfaboy96 said:
    > I can’t choose between alextelles 88 and mendy 87, who’s better?

I'm using telles atm and he is very good. He's very good and what he has better than Mendy is passing. Mendy is taller on the other hand. Try Telles initially because he's cheaper and if you don't like him go for Mendy.

Mendy is not taller...you are thinking of the wrong Mendy.

kingmus10kingmus10 Posts: 239
    Ffs 87 mendy he is tall and pacey and is. Good offensively

Again he is average height...178cm is not tall it is bang average. Telles is only 2-3cm taller so it does not matter.
    Also he is not good offensively he is decent. Telles can shoot pretty good and Mendy cant. Grimaldo is waaay better if someone wants an attacking LB.

The crossing Telles is one of the best crossers in the game he will get loads of assists. Stamina, Reactions, Marking, good shots and great passing.

Telles is one of the best LB in the game atm. Mendy is not as good. Sandro and Telles are 2 solid LB that do it all and do it all great.

homer2homer2 Posts: 104

Telles

projektozprojektoz Posts: 8

I have played with 3 LB's for decent enough time to give you my insights into the best LB's on FIFA 2019.

Telles UCL Live - Strong, Pacing, Decent Long Passing and Attacking but feels a little stiff.
    Mendy Carniball - Beast in terms of strength. Lacks in some stats like long pass but has the ability to stop attackers like mbappe.
    Filipe Luis UCL Live - Not a lot of pace but keeps up with a lot of players. His passing is decent too. But his ball control is awesome.

Marcelo is decent too but quite short, same with alba.