Build me a squad! FB Ibra & RM Trio

Budget: 1,950,000

Min chemistry: 100

Formation: 4231

Players that must be in: Flashback Ibra, Ramos/Varane/Courtois

Untradeable players (optional): Flashback Ibra

Description: Looking to play more WL and improve my rank, highest so far Gold 3, so some meta-kinda players will probably help :smiley:

Thanks guys!

Comments

isaaco7isaaco7 Posts: 96
    edited January 2019
    I would suggest 4231(2)
    Ibra
    (UCL) Costa (Prime)Deco alessandrini
    Matuidi kante
    Sandro Ramos Varane (TIF) Lala
    Courtois

I would use the rest of the money for a super sub RM like salah/bale. You can use any legend CAM under 900k
    OlevkbOlevkb Posts: 14
    Or something with de jong sbc
    edited January 2019
    :)
    Hi, My suggestion is to use 4231-2. Than the trio ramos, varane and courtois. Right back tif lala and legt back Sandro. Than the two cvm doucoure sbc On the right and On the legt Matuidi. Left mid costa. At right mid mbappe. Cam baby icon Larsson and Striker fb Ibra.
    Bump

Anyone else any other ideas? :smiley:
    isaaco7isaaco7 Posts: 96
    Costa is really good plus he will most likely be upgraded and in that case just use mbappe at rm. For the icons idk which one would be best

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/4312208

Hey Josh, try this. 4231 in game, I know UCL Allan and Fabian aren't the best CDM duo, but I was trying to keep it on a budget while also keeping it 'meta' .
    Obvious highlights of the team are Ibra, Mbappe, Costa.

Add to that 2 of the best (arguable) full-backs on the game and the best defense triangle.....I'd be surprised if you concede too many.

Already said this earlier, but reach out to me over twitter, it's a lot easier to discuss the teams there!
    https://twitter.com/ShadowFIFA3

Cheers!

Any other suggestions futbinners? :smiley:
    > @isaaco7 said:
    > I would suggest 4231(2)
    > Ibra
    > (UCL) Costa (Prime)Deco alessandrini
    > Matuidi kante
    > Sandro Ramos Varane (TIF) Lala
    > Courtois
    >
    > I would use the rest of the money for a super sub RM like salah/bale. You can use any legend CAM under 900k

90 Bergkamp over 88 Figo? Tried 87 Rivaldo and didn’t like him. Also don’t need Alessandrini to get Zlatan on enough chem, icon + manager is enough. Thanks nonetheless tho dude, how is UCL Costa?
    > @Olevkb said:
    > Hi, My suggestion is to use 4231-2. Than the trio ramos, varane and courtois. Right back tif lala and legt back Sandro. Than the two cvm doucoure sbc On the right and On the legt Matuidi. Left mid costa. At right mid mbappe. Cam baby icon Larsson and Striker fb Ibra.

I don’t have Doucoure also don’t plan spending that amount of coins on it either though! Still a good squad nonetheless