Pls comment any centre midfielder icons that you used and would recommend

Comments

AhmedalirvpAhmedalirvp Posts: 227
    > @Evincooney said:
    > Pls comment any centre midfielder icons that you used and would recommend
    Prime Keane.
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 382
    edited April 2

What are you even looking for? There are many different type of players in CM positions.

Scholes? Lampard? Keane? Makelele? Baggio? Laudrup? Zola? Hagi?

If you are good at the game and need a balanced CM who is lethal going forward and can help out a bit by winning the ball in midfield. Then go for Scholes or Lampard.
    Scholes has lethal shots and passing and if you are good at the game you can use that to such an advantage it is insane. Trust me even if some players might have same passing stats as him they dont pass as good. Sócrates i have as CAM now and his passing is good but no where near what Scholes can do.

For some reason Prime Scholes has waaay better passing than his middle version.

Keane is also one of the greatest passers in the game.

Keane lacks a bit of shooting but when you do get a chance with him he will do just fine. He is amazing in defence but also has great ball control and passing. So you can use him as a defensive playmaker as well.
    Makelele is also great but is useless in attack but great in defence. Great if you are looking just for a player to shut shop infront of the CB's.

All the CAM's for under 1mil are great and very similar. They all are good shooters and have 4* WF/skills and dribble good and pass good. Some can help out to win the ball back but dont count on it too much most of them are crap in defensive work. Some like Nakata will win you the ball back a lot!

Also there are a lot more base/middle cards as well which i wont list here because you have not been specific in what you are looking for.

InsidiousInsidious Posts: 286
    > @Rothose1887 said:
    > I wanted to know the same a few days ago and bought Costa Prime. After 6 games, he's got 6 goals and 7 assists as a CAM. He's awesome so far. Dont think that there are much better central icons for under 1M coins than him.

Baby Del Piero is one of the best cams I have used this year. Give him a chance
    Rothose1887Rothose1887 Posts: 1
    I wanted to know the same a few days ago and bought Costa Prime. After 6 games, he's got 6 goals and 7 assists as a CAM. He's awesome so far. Dont think that there are much better central icons for under 1M coins than him.