Mid icon sbc - who have you got and is it worth it?

rhyswortsrhysworts Posts: 18
I have enough coins to do the sbc and still have 250k and my 800k team left over.
I did the base icon sbc and did one mid icon sbc (got Keane and vieira). Should I spend another 400k to try get a good one??? Or should I use the coins and submit Keane into a prime sbc?

Comments

NECBVCNECBVC Posts: 62

well, I got giggs (like one of the 5 worst), but what you should consider is how many icons could upgrade your squad. I for example did the SBC because like all icons at the st to cdm and cb spot would probably be an upgrade (so getting Giggs sucked even more). So if i were you I would consider that, and otherwise indeed submit keane into an moment icon sbc like blance or kluivert

I got Van Basten, really just up too you
    I got Rivaldo
    I got stoichkov and he is amazing. 100% worth it and only cost me 170k.
    kingmus10kingmus10 Posts: 319
    I wish I could afford one

I am happy with my tram so I have just been saving coins and cards so I did a few of them First one I did I got Ronaldinho. Then Overmars and Stoichkov and Pires. All in all I spent around 800,000 coins and used a lot of my cards.

Karli890Karli890 Posts: 2
    How i can share my SBC on solution SBC?
    Hey I did it for about 40k and got rui Costa(one of the worst ones after deco), my club is now empty, but nani came out so I got him for the strong link to rui haven't tried nani but, rui Costa has been quite bad for me playing him cam in a 41212(2) and as a central cam in 4231 where do you recommend I play him