Team builder. I'll help you with a team.

0
Just send the formation, untradeables/players that need to be in there and the budget that you have.
«1

Comments

  • 0
    KickaZzpKickaZzp Posts: 39

    Hi mate !

    Platform: XBOX ONE
    Budget: 1,600,000
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: Any but preference for 4 defenders, 3 mids, 2 wingers, 1 striker
    Players that must be in: FB DANI ALVES, 87 SANDRO
    Untradeable players (optional): FB ZLATAN, FB DANI, 87 SANDRO
    Description: Hybrid of course, and I would like one of the most competitive team that I could afford please ! 4* and 5* skills are welcome, as 4* and 5* wf.

    NB : Mbappe would be appreciated but still not an obligation, Zlatan would be appreciated but not easy to link !

    Thank's you in advance mate
    Cheers

  • 0
    @Tricksterrr

    https://imgur.com/827ytCP
    You can switch around David villa and Fernando Torres in this one. You can also use the 4411 with a CF instead of a Cam
  • 0
    Dis74Dis74 Posts: 6

    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 6 million
    Preferred formation: Any with 4 defenders. Full Chem so could switch to 4231 in game
    Untradeables / must-use players: POTM VVD, Flasgback Luiz
    Extra information: Hybrid pls..Thanks

  • 0
    @Dis74

    https://imgur.com/6IBmGU7
    I have these leagues because I didn't know how many league you wanted
  • 0
    ortalionsortalions Posts: 10

    Hi,

    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 2 kk
    Min chemistry: 90
    Formation: 4321,442,4231, I can adapt
    Players that must be in: N/A
    Untradeable players: Cech 91 (SBC), Kompany 91 (Flashback), Dumfries 83 (SBC), Willian 88 (Bday), Lukaku 88 (CB Bday), Mata 89 (EUCL), Vardy 86 (SBC), Doucoure 86 (SBC), Rashford 88 (POTM), De Rossi 90 (Flashback), Gervinho 87 (Bday)
    Description: Hybrid is possible

  • 0
    > @ortalions said:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Platform: PS4
    > Budget: 2 kk
    > Min chemistry: 90
    > Formation: 4321,442,4231, I can adapt
    > Players that must be in: N/A
    > Untradeable players: Cech 91 (SBC), Kompany 91 (Flashback), Dumfries 83 (SBC), Willian 88 (Bday), Lukaku 88 (CB Bday), Mata 89 (EUCL), Vardy 86 (SBC), Doucoure 86 (SBC), Rashford 88 (POTM), De Rossi 90 (Flashback), Gervinho 87 (Bday)
    > Description: Hybrid is possible

    The budget, what is 2 kk?
  • 0
    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 1,8M-2M
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: 4-2-3-1
    Players that must be in: Neymar, Mbappe ,FFS Havertz , FFS Jovic
    Untradeable players (optional): Schmeihel and Varane
    Description: need a strong back line and midfield that will also give chemistry to the front 4 that described above !
  • 0
    Idk why I typed 400k, my budget is 1.5 million. Sorry, but can you make me another team? No untradables and preferred players, just a formation with 4 defenders. I also like hybrids, but it doesnt have to be one, and icons, but dont need to have one. Thanks
  • 0
    > @wietsieboy said:
    > Idk why I typed 400k, my budget is 1.5 million. Sorry, but can you make me another team? No untradables and preferred players, just a formation with 4 defenders. I also like hybrids, but it doesnt have to be one, and icons, but dont need to have one. Thanks

    https://imgur.com/cQdYXWv

    Here you go!
  • 0
    Platform : XBOX ONE
    Budget : 1 million
    Min Chemistry : 100
    Formation : any but I will change in 4-2-3-1 in game
    Players that must be in : choose
    Untradeable players must use : fut bd milinkovic savic, fut bd perisic, totgs insigne, flashback boateng or carniballer bonnaventura
    Other untradable players: fut bd gervino, futmas khedira, otw witsel, fut swap lagsagna fut swap El Shaarawy, Europa league live milinkovic Savic, fut bd boateng
  • 0
    ortalionsortalions Posts: 10

    @masterpax1 said:
    > @ortalions said:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Platform: PS4
    > Budget: 2 kk
    > Min chemistry: 90
    > Formation: 4321,442,4231, I can adapt
    > Players that must be in: N/A
    > Untradeable players: Cech 91 (SBC), Kompany 91 (Flashback), Dumfries 83 (SBC), Willian 88 (Bday), Lukaku 88 (CB Bday), Mata 89 (EUCL), Vardy 86 (SBC), Doucoure 86 (SBC), Rashford 88 (POTM), De Rossi 90 (Flashback), Gervinho 87 (Bday)
    > Description: Hybrid is possible

    The budget, what is 2 kk?

    Sorry, I saw people use this notation which is wierd for me too. I mean 2mln (2 000 000) :)

  • 0
    @Mrsotiridis
    https://imgur.com/a/zWaCSt2

    I've made a few so you can choose for yourself which you prefer.
  • 0
    TsunomixTsunomix Posts: 3
    Platform: Ps4 Budget: 500k Min chemistry: 100 Formation: any with 4 defender Untradeable players: Pavel nedved (91), Villa flashback (92), Vidal flashback (89),Carvajal Headliner, Casillas flashback (91), Petr cech end of a era (91), Rudiger (87)
    Thanks :)
  • 0
    patata234patata234 Posts: 19
    Platform:PS4
    Budget:1,4M
    Min.Chemistry: 100
    Formation: In Game 4-2-3-1
    Playera that must be in: 91 Griezmann (untradeable)
    Untradeables (optional): Promes OTW, 91 Cech, Rudiger Carniball, Ricardo Pereira 84
    Description: If its posible I want an icon and the RW or the LW with a great shot.
    Not every player must have 10 chemistry.
    Please help me...Thanks
  • 0

    Platform: XBOX
    Budget: 600k
    Min chem: 100
    Formation: Any
    Players that must be in: Flashback Torres, Flashback David Villa
    Description: player's chem doesnt have to be 10, it can be 9.

  • 0

    @masterpax1 said:
    > @romainetcorentin9 said:
    > Platform : PS4
    > Budget : 650-750k
    > Min Chemistry : 100
    > Formation : any but to past in 4-2-3-1 in game
    > Players that must be in : choose
    > Untradeable players : De Gea, VVD 92 POTM, Campbell 89, Petit 91, Rijkaard 90, Sané FUT Birthday, Kluivert 92
    > Description : All players with 10 chem but you can put for example LW at RW or RM at CM but not an RB at LB. RB and LB with high jumping.

    > @romainetcorentin9 said:
    > Platform : PS4
    > Budget : 650-750k
    > Min Chemistry : 100
    > Formation : any but to past in 4-2-3-1 in game
    > Players that must be in : choose
    > Untradeable players : De Gea, VVD 92 POTM, Campbell 89, Petit 91, Rijkaard 90, Sané FUT Birthday, Kluivert 92
    > Description : All players with 10 chem but you can put for example LW at RW or RM at CM but not an RB at LB. RB and LB with high jumping.

    https://www.futbin.com//19/squad/6596163

    Thanks

  • 0
    Platform: ps4
    Budget: 400k
    Thats all, thanks
  • 0
    vernvern Posts: 5
    Hi,
    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 280K
    Min chemistry: 95-100
    Formation: 41212 narrow or 4231, but can use any other formation just not 3 atb
    Players that must be in: FB Ibra, 86 Larsson
    Untradeable players:Eriksen,Alex Sandro, 84 Juan Jesus, FUTMAS Son,FUTMAS Rodrigo, Boateng, Alaba,Scream Koke, FB Micheal Bradley, Mertens,UCL goretzka, UEL Moments Falcao, and finally lol Flashback Casillas
    Description: Whatever you want and thank you very much.
  • 0
    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 2.1kk
    Min Chemistry: 100
    Formation: Any with 4 defenders
    Player that must be in: none
    Untradable players: Rio Ferdinand,Lucas Potm,Martial TOTW,Davies future stars, Guarin Fut Birthday, Pogba, Socrates, Messi(gold)
  • 0
    > @vern said:
    > Hi,
    > Platform: PS4
    > Budget: 280K
    > Min chemistry: 95-100
    > Formation: 41212 narrow or 4231, but can use any other formation just not 3 atb
    > Players that must be in: FB Ibra, 86 Larsson
    > Untradeable players:Eriksen,Alex Sandro, 84 Juan Jesus, FUTMAS Son,FUTMAS Rodrigo, Boateng, Alaba,Scream Koke, FB Micheal Bradley, Mertens,UCL goretzka, UEL Moments Falcao, and finally lol Flashback Casillas
    > Description: Whatever you want and thank you very much.

    I've made multiple so feel free to choose.
    https://imgur.com/a/Ke7zfuE
  • 0
    > @Albcazzobello said:
    > Platform: PS4
    > Budget: 2.1kk
    > Min Chemistry: 100
    > Formation: Any with 4 defenders
    > Player that must be in: none
    > Untradable players: Rio Ferdinand,Lucas Potm,Martial TOTW,Davies future stars, Guarin Fut Birthday, Pogba, Socrates, Messi(gold)

    Do you mean you have only 2.1 k coins or do you mean 21k coins?
  • 0
    > @wietsieboy said:
    > Platform: ps4
    > Budget: 400k
    > Thats all, thanks

    No preference whatsoever? League, formation, any untradeables that maybe can get in?
  • 0
    > @Activee said:
    > I have a budget of around 400k and I'll leave the rest to you haha thanks
    >

    Thanks. So no leagues or specific players you want in there?
  • 0

    Platform : PS4
    Budget : 650-750k
    Min Chemistry : 100
    Formation : any but to past in 4-2-3-1 in game
    Players that must be in : choose
    Untradeable players : De Gea, VVD 92 POTM, Campbell 89, Petit 91, Rijkaard 90, Sané FUT Birthday, Kluivert 92
    Description : All players with 10 chem but you can put for example LW at RW or RM at CM but not an RB at LB. RB and LB with high jumping.

  • 0
    gibbo99gibbo99 Posts: 4
    Platform: XBOX ONE
    Budget: 600,000
    Min chemistry: 99
    Formation: Any
    Players that must be in: Any of my untradeables
    Untradeable players: Flashback: Torres, Sturridge, Ibra, Luiz, Boateng, Juanfran. Futmas: Torreria, Matuida, Van aanholt
    Fut Bday willian
    Icon Hernández (87)
    Description: I will happly play players on 7 or 8 chem not everyone has to be on 10/9 chem .I don’t mind what formatation you use or even if I change in game. If possible good set of instructions too as since post patch mine don’t seem to be effective. I will use the squad in FutChamps but I just want to have fun on fifa again.
  • 0
    > @romainetcorentin9 said:
    > Platform : PS4
    > Budget : 650-750k
    > Min Chemistry : 100
    > Formation : any but to past in 4-2-3-1 in game
    > Players that must be in : choose
    > Untradeable players : De Gea, VVD 92 POTM, Campbell 89, Petit 91, Rijkaard 90, Sané FUT Birthday, Kluivert 92
    > Description : All players with 10 chem but you can put for example LW at RW or RM at CM but not an RB at LB. RB and LB with high jumping.

    > @romainetcorentin9 said:
    > Platform : PS4
    > Budget : 650-750k
    > Min Chemistry : 100
    > Formation : any but to past in 4-2-3-1 in game
    > Players that must be in : choose
    > Untradeable players : De Gea, VVD 92 POTM, Campbell 89, Petit 91, Rijkaard 90, Sané FUT Birthday, Kluivert 92
    > Description : All players with 10 chem but you can put for example LW at RW or RM at CM but not an RB at LB. RB and LB with high jumping.

    https://www.futbin.com//19/squad/6596163
  • 0
    > @masterpax1 said:
    > > @wietsieboy said:
    > > Platform: ps4
    > > Budget: 400k
    > > Thats all, thanks
    >
    > No preference whatsoever? League, formation, any untradeables that maybe can get in?

    No untradables, no preferred league or something, only thing I'd like to add is not 3 or 5 at the back. Any other formation is good
Sign In or Register to comment.