Annoying opponents

Am i the only one that finds opponents that dont skip a single replay?? Really people. Im getting tired of fifa because of you stupid players that spend 10 min a game watching the gk placing the ball for goal kick, refferees arguing with players after fouls, missed shots, placing the ball for the corner kick... Come on! I understand the goal replay or wasting time when winning but when you are loosing and you do that its just stupid. Instead of 5 games in a row, im doing 3 or 2 because i get bored of not playing.
Some of you younger players should have tried to do that while playing with friends in the same couch to see how hard you would get beat with the controller.
Fifa comunity need to be more respectful.
Please.
Agree?

Comments

Addiction22Addiction22 Posts: 20
    > @Rendeierio said:
    > Am i the only one that finds opponents that dont skip a single replay?? Really people. Im getting tired of fifa because of you stupid players that spend 10 min a game watching the gk placing the ball for goal kick, refferees arguing with players after fouls, missed shots, placing the ball for the corner kick... Come on! I understand the goal replay or wasting time when winning but when you are loosing and you do that its just stupid. Instead of 5 games in a row, im doing 3 or 2 because i get bored of not playing.
    > Some of you younger players should have tried to do that while playing with friends in the same couch to see how hard you would get beat with the controller.
    > Fifa comunity need to be more respectful.
    > Please.
    > Agree?

Yea I find it generally annoying too sometimes I watch if I’m like wtf happen or when the ref calls a foull I try to regonize the animation to see if it’s a card or not and for celebration there no need for the dumbass ones it rude ones unless being disrespected by the player don’t run around the Felix if your player gets knock down during celebration and is stuck on the the ground Lt1+Rt1 long shots or corner goals okay but like once then hit a don’t run to the corner flag that’s dumb in certain hype moments running to the camera or crowd acceptable and if your manger or subs or close in the right moments ok if it’s an Ea aids goal LT1+LT2 the respect celebration should be for pk down the middle or 80-90 m goal if it’s not an aids goal you can do the celebration but don’t do a long one and do like the celebration then skip don’t do the celebration then watch them hug and high five each other if I don’t score an aids goal I usually do Messi Bale’s or mbape celebration and once the main part of the celebration done I press a and move on there’s limits that as a cummunity need to understand like the dab the matudi celebration the push up or retarted dance move stop it your not cool