Why is my game feeling so heavy??

I don’t know what is happening but my players feel sluggish and gameplay feels heavy and players are taking heavy touches and not turning while passing.
I’ve checked my connection and it is normal.
Is anyone else suffering from this?
Please help I’m losing games...

Comments

This is fifa scripting or lets just say classic EA servers

AhmedalirvpAhmedalirvp Posts: 227
    > @sakifhossain7 said:
    > This is fifa scripting or lets just say classic EA servers
    So annoying.. is there any solution ?

Unfortunately there is nothing u can do about it

> @sakifhossain7 said:
    > Unfortunately there is nothing u can do about it

I have noticed when weekend league starts this latency problem occurs. Otherwise it’s fine.
    I’ve noticed it more since I got icon moments Shearer and Moore. Team are now horrible to play with
    Spoko84Spoko84 Posts: 4

Since the last week's problems with servers, terrible things happen to me. 5 * SM players sometimes forget about their 5 * SM and instead of el torndao or bolasie flick do the usual 4 * SM trick. The number of bars / crossbars is unbelievable average of 2-3 for a record match of 8 out of 8 shots. TOTY Mbappe sometimes dribbles like he was a 47 brown card. I am a DIV 2/3 and WL Elite player, but I can not play normally. At this stage I should have 4/5 wins from 5 matches last week and this week 1 out of 5 HELP PLEASE now when TOTS are in the player pick i can't play :(

> @Spoko84 said:
    > Since the last week's problems with servers, terrible things happen to me. 5 * SM players sometimes forget about their 5 * SM and instead of el torndao or bolasie flick do the usual 4 * SM trick. The number of bars / crossbars is unbelievable average of 2-3 for a record match of 8 out of 8 shots. TOTY Mbappe sometimes dribbles like he was a 47 brown card. I am a DIV 2/3 and WL Elite player, but I can not play normally. At this stage I should have 4/5 wins from 5 matches last week and this week 1 out of 5 HELP PLEASE now when TOTS are in the player pick i can't play :(

Bro the same happened to me but unfortunately all you can do is wait and they’ll get fix on it’s own (Atleast with me it was the case).
    I’m worrying my server will still be down cuz of Tots let’s hope for the best.
    Try checking your latency on Tuesday/ Wednesday
    I found the fix at that time and days.
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 393

Man i thought it was just a fluke but last year it was exactly the same around TOTS. The scripting was waay more than usual. I was thinking last year that nah its just in my head. But exact thing is happening now.
    Luckily i have 2 fun squads that i can rotate around which are quite good. Beat the system!

Best thing atm is not play the best of your best and try a more fun squad(new build if you need). Example Collins POTY up top with TOTS Abraham and Mcginn as CM. Keane as CM to partner and BAM!