Budget:
Players you want in your team:
Players you have untradable:

Comments

Sarmad450Sarmad450 Posts: 1
    edited April 2019
    Formation: 4321,433(4),41212
    Budget:330k
    Players I want: Flashback Zlatan, Flashback Casilas, Modric (preferably)
    Players I have untradable: Flashback Bradley
    Been struggling a bit lately would appreciate the help. Thanks!
    DonjiddyDonjiddy Posts: 5

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/6906057

This is my team please i need a good formation and tactics to play, i struggle recently to win 14 out 30 weekend league games

Platform: XBOX ONE

Budget: 200-300k

Min chemistry: 100

Formation: 4-1-2-1-2 (2) can switch to this in game and start something else for chemistry

Players that must be in: 89 Cruyff

Untradeable players (optional): 89 Cruyff, 86 Can, 92 Ibra, Futmas Arias (don’t HAVE to include any of these except Cruyff)

Description: Looking for a good solid team to play Div Rivals for the next few weeks whilst I keep my coins banked and stack packs for TOTS. Solid team please preferably a nice hybrid, playing baby Cruyff at ST in game. Thanks in advance! :-)
    KapoAUTKapoAUT Posts: 26
    hey mate, thank you in advance!

4-2-3-1
    4million
    need in my team: de gea
    untradables: FB torres, FB villa, 91hamsik, 90casemiro, 92r. carlos, 92butra, birthday ibra, birthday naldo, birthday douglas costa, 88skriniar, 88keane, otw cancelo

comment: need a strong def

cheers
    EnzoUESMEnzoUESM Posts: 45

@aaran0811 said:
    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 850k
    Min chemistry: 99
    Formation: Any with 4 defenders and wingers (i can switch in game also)
    Players that must be in: As many as you can from the untradeable players
    Untradeable players: Carniball rudiger, carniball thiago, inform centre back fabinho, future stars hakimi, future stars alfonso davies
    Description: hybrid

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/6888676

EnzoUESMEnzoUESM Posts: 45
    edited April 2019

Budget: 320,000
    Formation: With 4 defenders
    Untradeable players : Willian fut birthday, Sané fut birthday, Lucas POTM, Pogba, Lloris, Walker, Rudiger Carniball
    Description: Hybrid

Budget: 850k
    Min chemistry: 99
    Formation: Any with 4 defenders and wingers (i can switch in game also)
    Players that must be in: As many as you can from the untradeable players
    Untradeable players: Carniball rudiger, carniball thiago, inform centre back fabinho, future stars hakimi, future stars alfonso davies
    Description: hybrid

M4Nu1337M4Nu1337 Posts: 5

Platform PC
    Budget 300k
    Chemestry 100

Can someone help me build a competitive team? All my players are untradable except HAGI I play 4-2-3-1 and 4-1-2-1-2 (2). Still, have around 300.000 coins to spend.
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/6843643

IXXVYIXXVY Posts: 27

Platform: Xbox One
    Budget:200k
    Min chemistry:100
    Untradeable players that must be in : 1- Gary Leniker 93 ( prime icon moment ) 2- prime nedved 91
    3-brandt 88 player of the month 4- carnibal thiago 90 5- fut birthday werner 91 6-prime icon moment moore 93
    7-fut birthday boaten 89
    Description: need the best cb , lb , rb , gk that fits to team with these 200k

Soilsum1Soilsum1 Posts: 16
    Platform: Xbox
    Formation: 41212(2) in game, can start as anything
    Min Chemistry: min 7 chem on anyone, as long as 100 team chem
    Budget: 600k (can go slightly over) + all untrads and "players that must be in" (already have them)
    Players that must be in: POTM Mane, FB Torres, IF Robertson, POTM Van Dijk, FB David Luiz, Red IF Alisson, RTTF Florenzi
    Description: Could play David Luiz at CDM and bring in FUT Swap Juan Jesus at CB. Mane at CAM and Torres at striker

Thank You :)
    In game formation: dont mind but 4 at the back
    Budget:550k
    Players I want: honestly don’t care
    Untradeable: POTM lucas
    JojoVeVeJojoVeVe Posts: 6
    Budget: 750,000
    Formation: Any
    Players that must be in: Suarez, Rivaldo (90),
    Untradeable players (optional): Suarez, Rivaldo(90), Thiago Silva, Brandt, Doucoure, Depay, Vardy, Martinez (Jackson+Joseph), Gervinho
    Description: I packed Luis Suarez and now I have to Change my squad but I have no Idea How I should Build my new one.
    In my last squad I Played Thiago Silva, Rivaldo, Brandt and doucoure and they were sick, soI would like to have all 4 in my new squad.
    Thanks for your help :smile:

InGame formation: 41212(2)
    Budget: 150k
    Players you want in your team: fb sturridge, ucl james, guarin, ramsey (if possible)
    Players you have untradable: car hulk, car talisca, sbc augusto, torreria, vela

daviddd24daviddd24 Posts: 16
    Platform: pc
    Budget: 700k-max 800k
    Formtion in game 4-2-3-2 wilde
    Chem : i m intersted that all players to have 10 chem ( loyalty and manager included )
    Players that i want to be in : Bonaventura 87, Isco 89, Savic 89
    Players i have untradebale : Bonaventura , Isco and Savic
    Description : to be mentioned that i don t want either Bonaventura or Isco to be played on the left or right side
    GramestreGramestre Posts: 19

Budget: 700,000
    Formation: Any
    Players that must be in: Juan Mata or David Villa (both would be great, none is acceptable)
    Untradeable players (optional): David Villa 92 Flashback and Juan Mata 89 UEL
    Description: I just want a team to play Squad Battles, if you want to get inspiration here is a squad with both: https://www.futbin.com//19/squad/6652472 https://futbin.com//19/squad/6652472

Budget: 250-300k
    Formation: Idc, I switch to 4222 in game
    untradeables: FB Ibra, FB martinez, FB meunier, FB Guarin, league Gnabry, IF alex sandro, fut swap Juan Jesus, UEL falcao, Futmas Khedira, POTY josef martinez, OTW Promes, Red sancho.
    Info: Since my budget isnt that much , I would like a squad with a lot of my untradeables. Dont include ibra in the squad since he is to hard to include(I can sub him in). Thanx in advance!