What would you like to see as a future prime icon moment RB in the future

0
Lahm cars would be base off his World Cup victory and Dani Alves would be him at his time with Barca
  1. Who you pick5 votes
    1. Lahm
      80.00%
    2. Dani Alves
      20.00%

Comments

  • 0
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 609

    Are you serious?

    One name: Cafu
    You should be ashamed that you named Alves as icon but not Cafu.

    Lahm for sure deserves it, world class player season after season. Played both LB/RB and later on when he went into CM/CDM positions he did even better! Alves does not come close to what he did consistently.

    Alves is a great player who was good at Sevilla and great at Barcelona. He was at his best at Barcelona when Barcelona were a fantastic team. Alves was nothing special, just a great player in a fantastic team. But he is no where near Cafu and Lahm. Especially if you look at the length of their career being on the absolute top for all of that.

    I like Alves and he caught my eye well before his time at Barca. But he will never be an actual Icon or Legend. BUT FIFA is made by kids who dont know real football so he might end up as one later on. But it will be 4-5year after his retirement. As fullbacks go even Irwin should be there as well.

    There are a few icons that dont deserve it and never actually were super players in real life. But it is FIFA they think just 1 moment makes someone an LEGEND.

  • 0
    InsidiousInsidious Posts: 322
    > @ihatetay said:
    > Are you serious?
    >
    > One name: Cafu
    > You should be ashamed that you named Alves as icon but not Cafu.
    >
    > Lahm for sure deserves it, world class player season after season. Played both LB/RB and later on when he went into CM/CDM positions he did even better! Alves does not come close to what he did consistently.
    >
    > Alves is a great player who was good at Sevilla and great at Barcelona. He was at his best at Barcelona when Barcelona were a fantastic team. Alves was nothing special, just a great player in a fantastic team. But he is no where near Cafu and Lahm. Especially if you look at the length of their career being on the absolute top for all of that.
    >
    > I like Alves and he caught my eye well before his time at Barca. But he will never be an actual Icon or Legend. BUT FIFA is made by kids who dont know real football so he might end up as one later on. But it will be 4-5year after his retirement. As fullbacks go even Irwin should be there as well.
    >
    > There are a few icons that dont deserve it and never actually were super players in real life. But it is FIFA they think just 1 moment makes someone an LEGEND.

    Indeed, however in my opinion alves will be an icon in the future because ea is ran by kids. For example, why the hell crespo has 4 stars skill moves? I think I've never seen him dribble.
  • 0
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 609

    @Insidious said:

    Indeed, however in my opinion alves will be an icon in the future because ea is ran by kids. For example, why the hell crespo has 4 stars skill moves? I think I've never seen him dribble.

    He is south american and they automatically get 4* skill moves at the least. Its not even a joke xD Just look at how many defensive players have 4* and so many bronze and silvers as well just because they are south american xD

    Crespo never was a dribbler as you say. 3* would be more realistic for him.

    He should on the other hand have 5*WF cause he was brilliant at just going left or right and quickly fire away a shot with precision. So defenders could never force him on his weak foot.

  • 0
    InsidiousInsidious Posts: 322
    > @ihatetay said:
    > @Insidious said:
    >
    > Indeed, however in my opinion alves will be an icon in the future because ea is ran by kids. For example, why the hell crespo has 4 stars skill moves? I think I've never seen him dribble.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > He is south american and they automatically get 4* skill moves at the least. Its not even a joke xD Just look at how many defensive players have 4* and so many bronze and silvers as well just because they are south american xD
    >
    > Crespo never was a dribbler as you say. 3* would be more realistic for him.
    >
    > He should on the other hand have 5*WF cause he was brilliant at just going left or right and quickly fire away a shot with precision. So defenders could never force him on his weak foot.

    ye 3* skill moves 5* weak foot would be correct.
Sign In or Register to comment.