MAX KRUSE SQUAD BUILDER FOR ME 1MILLION+ SQUAD

Console Xbox One

Budget around 1 million
I prefer to play in any of the 4-3-3 Fomations, I like the standard 4-3-3 the most.

Players which have to be included are : Max Kruse POTM, Modric 92 Red

Player I wish to be included: Kondogbia RTTF

Untradeable Players which can be used are :

Haps SBC, Skriniar SBC, Salvio SBC, Casillas Flashback, Donnaruma 89 Red , Juan Jesus fut swap, Naldo Fut Birthday, Kroos TOGTS, Arias Futmas, Florenzi UCL Live, Depay 85 Red , Thauvin SBC, Valeri 85 Red ,Nani Flashback,
Kramaric 85 Red .

I want Pacy Attackers as well as Pacy Defenders, especially the fullbacks , thx

Comments

Formation : 4-3-3
    Cost 1,030,000

GK : Donnaruma
    RB : Arias (89 pace)
    RCB : 85 Varane (84 pace)
    LCB : 87 Baby Icon Cannavaro (82 pace I believe, he is 5’9 however has 95 jumping. The height is no issue when he can jump like that)
    LB : 87 Jordi Alba (pace high 90s)
    RCM : Kroos
    CM : Modric
    LCM : 87 RTTF Kondogbia
    LW : 84 Europa league Guedes(90 pace I believe)
    RW : 85 If Bellerin (95 pace I believe)
    ST : Kruse

You have some great untradables which can allow you to splash on an icon, it allows donnaruma in the team who is a gem in net. The jumping fixes everything with cannavaro, seen it first hand in fut draft. I’d use kondogbia if he didn’t switch to that wonky African nation. Anyways, best of luck!
    Regards,
    Benjamin Counter
    SmileySSmileyS Posts: 70
    > @BigUnitCade said:
    > Formation : 4-3-3
    > Cost 1,030,000
    >
    > GK : Donnaruma
    > RB : Arias (89 pace)
    > RCB : 85 Varane (84 pace)
    > LCB : 87 Baby Icon Cannavaro (82 pace I believe, he is 5’9 however has 95 jumping. The height is no issue when he can jump like that)
    > LB : 87 Jordi Alba (pace high 90s)
    > RCM : Kroos
    > CM : Modric
    > LCM : 87 RTTF Kondogbia
    > LW : 84 Europa league Guedes(90 pace I believe)
    > RW : 85 If Bellerin (95 pace I believe)
    > ST : Kruse
    >
    > You have some great untradables which can allow you to splash on an icon, it allows donnaruma in the team who is a gem in net. The jumping fixes everything with cannavaro, seen it first hand in fut draft. I’d use kondogbia if he didn’t switch to that wonky African nation. Anyways, best of luck!
    > Regards,
    > Benjamin Counter
    Thank you for your idea, I really like the way you include my Players, the only Problem I have is , that I don’t want to play Kruse as a Striker, I rather want to switch Formation Ingame and put him on cam or Cm, which means the squad you build for me doesn’t have to be a 4-3-3, I would switch anyways to a 4-3-3- or 4-2-3-1(2), that’s why I need 3 fast Attacker