Injuries

What is it with my account that I keep getting injuries when playing online?

This mainly happens on weekend, last week it was in the WL , now since I'm not going to play WL, its DR or online single season

Comments

InsidiousInsidious Posts: 286
    > @cakedinmud said:
    > What is it with my account that I keep getting injuries when playing online?
    >
    > This mainly happens on weekend, last week it was in the WL , now since I'm not going to play WL, its DR or online single season

Some players are getting injured too easy. Check their specialties and traits. For instance dembele and neymar are getting easily injured
    cakedinmudcakedinmud Posts: 93

@Insidious said:
    > @cakedinmud said:
    > What is it with my account that I keep getting injuries when playing online?
    >
    > This mainly happens on weekend, last week it was in the WL , now since I'm not going to play WL, its DR or online single season

Some players are getting injured too easy. Check their specialties and traits. For instance dembele and neymar are getting easily injured

But this mainly happens in WL and Rivals over the weekend. I can guess that there are some players that can get injuries easily, but not every game

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 382

low fitness? Tired in the game? that usually gets them injured. Some are more injury prone. I get a few injuries during the weekend as well. I would say maybe 3-5 over 15-20 matches. If you have more than that either you are killing your players with stamina running all the time. OR you are unlucky having more injury prone players.

Most likely the game hates you!!! I have seen EA laugh at you behind your back.

Not low fitness at all

@ihatetay said:
    low fitness? Tired in the game? that usually gets them injured. Some are more injury prone. I get a few injuries during the weekend as well. I would say maybe 3-5 over 15-20 matches. If you have more than that either you are killing your players with stamina running all the time. OR you are unlucky having more injury prone players.

Most likely the game hates you!!! I have seen EA laugh at you behind your back.

I have played with cards on Div Rivals right down to fitness 27, and still no injuries, so proving your theory to be incorrect

homer2homer2 Posts: 107

If You Have Your Custom Tactics On Constant Pressure Your Players Will Lose Stamina In-Game And Will Have Your Players Running Slower And Probably Get Injured

@homer2 said:
    If You Have Your Custom Tactics On Constant Pressure Your Players Will Lose Stamina In-Game And Will Have Your Players Running Slower And Probably Get Injured

Again, not true, I had all the defensive options and all the attacking options selected and still didn't get an injury