Prime Roy Keane or Baby Patrick Vieira?

0
I’l be playing one of them at Rcm for that link to Lala.
Wonder if spending that extra 300k for Vieira is worth it??

Comments

  • 0
    KirkysXIKirkysXI Posts: 3

    @Ahmedalirvp said:
    I’l be playing one of them at Rcm for that link to Lala.
    Wonder if spending that extra 300k for Vieira is worth it??

    Strength and height is a massive advantage. I would say yes however Vieira stam on baby isn't the best but still viable.

  • 0
    AhmedalirvpAhmedalirvp Posts: 238
    > @KirkysXI said:
    > @Ahmedalirvp said:
    > I’l be playing one of them at Rcm for that link to Lala.
    > Wonder if spending that extra 300k for Vieira is worth it??
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Strength and height is a massive advantage. I would say yes however Vieira stam on baby isn't the best but still viable.

    Okayy but I’m worried about his passing
  • 0
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

    Nope.

    I have tried both prime versions of Vieira. He is fantastic but his baby lacks too much(i think).

    Even his prime was not as good at passing as Keane and dribbling was not as good either. Even though i had engine chem on both. Not massive difference but the point is that baby Vieira probably is not close to Keane if the prime version feels similar to Keane.

    If you in the future get the chance for middle Vieira or prime(s) then go for one of those. Those versions dont lack anything unlike the baby version seems to.

  • 0
    AhmedalirvpAhmedalirvp Posts: 238
    > @ihatetay said:
    > Nope.
    >
    > I have tried both prime versions of Vieira. He is fantastic but his baby lacks too much(i think).
    >
    > Even his prime was not as good at passing as Keane and dribbling was not as good either. Even though i had engine chem on both. Not massive difference but the point is that baby Vieira probably is not close to Keane if the prime version feels similar to Keane.
    >
    > If you in the future get the chance for middle Vieira or prime(s) then go for one of those. Those versions dont lack anything unlike the baby version seems to.

    What about Prime Petit or Prime Makelele compared to Keane?
    Bro i want the french strong link to Lala as i am using van dijk and david luiz as my CB’s. Otherwise Keane is fine for me.
  • 0
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

    I have not tried Petit prime so i dont know how he is. I know his baby verison LB is great and he plays much better than the stats are.

    Do you need someone mainly for defensive work then Makelele is your man. I would suggest you give him a try because he is quite cheap now and i think you will like him. With him you can push more forward with your other midfielders so you can have a more attacking partnership with Make.

    I dont think Petit is good value. Too expensive atm for just being able to shoot better? Probably better to get cheaper player for now. Go for Makelele.

Sign In or Register to comment.