Best ST Icon for less than 360K?

I have Zola 85 and I don't know if there is a better icon for 360k.

Comments

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

Zola is not even a proper striker. He is best as CAM tbh. He can be used as ST of course but you got many other good options of complete strikers.

I forget the prices but baby Larsson, Crespo etc?

Van basten and Hernandez are good choices as well. I would take the most complete one i could find. As in the one who can be all type of striker.
    Crespo middle version with engine chem is very very good.

I would say Van Basten or Crespo. If you have a striker that is more of a target and you need a going in behind striker then Hernandez or Larsson will do the job.

But Crespo middle is probably the best choice. If he is under your budget(he should be)

Well between them 2 it is a tough one. Basten has slightly better shooting but Crespo has better composure. Composure will make bigger difference because both have high finishing.
    Physical and passing is the same. Crespo has higher vision but lower passing stats. Vice versa on Van Basten so it is equal.

Dribbling is pretty equal but Crespo has great balance(it helps). Basten has a bit more ball control.

But with Crespo you can get engine or marksmen chemistry and he looks better because he has a tad more pace and the most important stats he has better ones.

Also with Crespo you get a power header and finesse shotter. Crespo basically has the edge and you should get Crespo.
    Crespo has 4*skills as well if that matters to you.

Get Crespo!

Can I buy someone's clash of clans account for 10-20k

agusbicho11agusbicho11 Posts: 6
    edited May 2019

@ihatetay said:
    Zola is not even a proper striker. He is best as CAM tbh. He can be used as ST of course but you got many other good options of complete strikers.

I forget the prices but baby Larsson, Crespo etc?

I´m thinking in Van Basten 89, Hernandez 87 or Zola

@ihatetay said:
    Van basten and Hernandez are good choices as well. I would take the most complete one i could find. As in the one who can be all type of striker.
    Crespo middle version with engine chem is very very good.

I would say Van Basten or Crespo. If you have a striker that is more of a target and you need a going in behind striker then Hernandez or Larsson will do the job.

But Crespo middle is probably the best choice. If he is under your budget(he should be)

I have a doubt. I'm between Van Basten and Crespo. I use 4231.

@ihatetay said:
    Well between them 2 it is a tough one. Basten has slightly better shooting but Crespo has better composure. Composure will make bigger difference because both have high finishing.
    Physical and passing is the same. Crespo has higher vision but lower passing stats. Vice versa on Van Basten so it is equal.

Dribbling is pretty equal but Crespo has great balance(it helps). Basten has a bit more ball control.

But with Crespo you can get engine or marksmen chemistry and he looks better because he has a tad more pace and the most important stats he has better ones.

Also with Crespo you get a power header and finesse shotter. Crespo basically has the edge and you should get Crespo.
    Crespo has 4*skills as well if that matters to you.

Get Crespo!

Thanks bro!!

AirblazerAirblazer Posts: 1

Prime Zola for me has been amazing as striker for me with hawk chem. He's basically an OP Messi. He needs to be in a 2 man strikerforce and I had him paired with potm Aub. Without a doubt my favourite player this year and bang for buck the best icon striker I had. Henry was awful, Cryuff is a beast but expensive, Shev is hot and cold, Raul I didn't enjoy playing with at all.