End of era Valencia OR FFS Alexander-Arnold OR TiF Lala?

I was wondering should i sell Lala and complete Valencia? Just to get rid of chem problems ?
Or if Ffs Alexander-Arnold is better than all of them?
Need opinions asap..

Comments

InsidiousInsidious Posts: 349
    > @Ahmedalirvp said:
    > I was wondering should i sell Lala and complete Valencia? Just to get rid of chem problems ?
    > Or if Ffs Alexander-Arnold is better than all of them?
    > Need opinions asap..

I wouldn't spend much on these positions especially now with tots coming in a week. Walker is doing the job for me and he is too cheap
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

Man i tell you this Valencia card is quite brilliant(loan). I am loving him...unfortunatley i just finished doing Matthäus SBC and i got nothing but untradeables at my club. If i get lucky on thursday packs i will do him and get rid of Yedlin.

Aurier and Valencia are at the same level i had Aurier before until i needed to sell him for SBC. The high/high workrate and high aggression on both is so amazing. Valencia feels quicker and no one seems to outrun him. He does require jumping boost with a chemstyle(i chose marksman for his loan).

He is worth it for sure. But it is only worth it if you really want him. I mean you can get tradeable Aurier who you can sell later on with TOTS you might find another RB. So it is a tough one...Valencia can be in most "end" squads. So far we dont really have super full backs apart from Marcelo and the 2 icons of Carlos and Zanetti.

Valencia is up there with the best RB's atm. Will there be someone much better in the RB position in TOTS? Big chance for that.

If you like Valencia and/or you got a bit extra coins/untradeables then why not. Great player.

> @Ahmedalirvp said:
    > > @Insidious said:
    > > > @Ahmedalirvp said:
    > > > > @Insidious said:
    > > > > > @Ahmedalirvp said:
    > > > > > I was wondering should i sell Lala and complete Valencia? Just to get rid of chem problems ?
    > > > > > Or if Ffs Alexander-Arnold is better than all of them?
    > > > > > Need opinions asap..
    > > > >
    > > > > I wouldn't spend much on these positions especially now with tots coming in a week. Walker is doing the job for me and he is too cheap
    > > > I have Tif Lala too and he has dropped to 100k now.. what do you think should i wait for tots and then do valencia sbc so his price goes down?
    > > > “I am tired of linking Lala with french icons”
    > > >
    > > >
    > >
    > > link him with mbappe. Or sell lala and go for a cheap rb
    > I have used mbappe now using Fut birthday son as RW.
    > Do you think I should go for Ucl aurier instead?
    >

yeah
    Soccersid52Soccersid52 Posts: 10
    Yes
    AhmedalirvpAhmedalirvp Posts: 238
    > @Soccersid52 said:
    > Alexander Arnold is a beast
    Worth the extra 150k for him?
    > @Insidious said:
    > > @Ahmedalirvp said:
    > > > @Insidious said:
    > > > > @Ahmedalirvp said:
    > > > > I was wondering should i sell Lala and complete Valencia? Just to get rid of chem problems ?
    > > > > Or if Ffs Alexander-Arnold is better than all of them?
    > > > > Need opinions asap..
    > > >
    > > > I wouldn't spend much on these positions especially now with tots coming in a week. Walker is doing the job for me and he is too cheap
    > > I have Tif Lala too and he has dropped to 100k now.. what do you think should i wait for tots and then do valencia sbc so his price goes down?
    > > “I am tired of linking Lala with french icons”
    > >
    > >
    >
    > link him with mbappe. Or sell lala and go for a cheap rb
    I have used mbappe now using Fut birthday son as RW.
    Do you think I should go for Ucl aurier instead?
    Soccersid52Soccersid52 Posts: 10
    Alexander Arnold is a beast
    > @Ahmedalirvp said:
    > > @Insidious said:
    > > > @Ahmedalirvp said:
    > > > I was wondering should i sell Lala and complete Valencia? Just to get rid of chem problems ?
    > > > Or if Ffs Alexander-Arnold is better than all of them?
    > > > Need opinions asap..
    > >
    > > I wouldn't spend much on these positions especially now with tots coming in a week. Walker is doing the job for me and he is too cheap
    > I have Tif Lala too and he has dropped to 100k now.. what do you think should i wait for tots and then do valencia sbc so his price goes down?
    > “I am tired of linking Lala with french icons”
    >
    >

link him with mbappe. Or sell lala and go for a cheap rb
    > @Insidious said:
    > > @Ahmedalirvp said:
    > > I was wondering should i sell Lala and complete Valencia? Just to get rid of chem problems ?
    > > Or if Ffs Alexander-Arnold is better than all of them?
    > > Need opinions asap..
    >
    > I wouldn't spend much on these positions especially now with tots coming in a week. Walker is doing the job for me and he is too cheap
    I have Tif Lala too and he has dropped to 100k now.. what do you think should i wait for tots and then do valencia sbc so his price goes down?
    “I am tired of linking Lala with french icons”
    > @ihatetay said:
    > Man i tell you this Valencia card is quite brilliant(loan). I am loving him...unfortunatley i just finished doing Matthäus SBC and i got nothing but untradeables at my club. If i get lucky on thursday packs i will do him and get rid of Yedlin.
    >
    > Aurier and Valencia are at the same level i had Aurier before until i needed to sell him for SBC. The high/high workrate and high aggression on both is so amazing. Valencia feels quicker and no one seems to outrun him. He does require jumping boost with a chemstyle(i chose marksman for his loan).
    >
    > He is worth it for sure. But it is only worth it if you really want him. I mean you can get tradeable Aurier who you can sell later on with TOTS you might find another RB. So it is a tough one...Valencia can be in most "end" squads. So far we dont really have super full backs apart from Marcelo and the 2 icons of Carlos and Zanetti.
    >
    > Valencia is up there with the best RB's atm. Will there be someone much better in the RB position in TOTS? Big chance for that.
    >
    > If you like Valencia and/or you got a bit extra coins/untradeables then why not. Great player.

I’ll complete Valencia.. Wan bissaka or Ricardo Periera might get TOTS but Valencia will
    be on par with them.
    I’ll wait till tots so his price goes down into 170’s or 180K.