The first 10 people to respond, will get a free squad built!

0
Just fill out the format to get a team built, if you want to get a fast pass, DM me on Instagram - @xa1sh:

Platform:
Budget:
Min chemistry:
Formation:
Players that must be in (optional):
Untradeable players (optional):
Description of your play style or type of players you’d like:

Comments

  • 1
    nicboknicbok Posts: 3

    Just fill out the format to get a team built, if you want to get a fast pass, DM me on Instagram - @xa1sh:

    Platform: ps4
    Budget: 250k
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: 4-3-2-1
    Players that must be in (optional): Werner 87, Sane
    Untradeable players (optional): Lucas sbc, Navas 88, Kruse sbc and Tadic ucl.
    Description of your play style or type of players you’d like: Fast players, who can shoot, but also some with good agility,
    thanks!

  • 1
    Pibble230Pibble230 Posts: 39
    Platform: PC
    Budget:650k
    Min Chem: 90
    Players that must be in: OTW Alisson(Already in the club) and if u can fit them in, it would be nice to have FB Villa and FB Podolski
    Untrades: EUL Baluta, 83 League SBC Dumfries, Carniball Yedlin, Fut Birthday Milinkovic Savic, Mane, 85 don, FUtmas Torreira
    Play style: I like quick full backs and wingers who can cross a ball and 2 strikers
    Formation: I don’t mjnd
  • 1
    pepe1233pepe1233 Posts: 2

    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 150K
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: NA
    Players that must be in (optional): NA
    Untradeable players (optional): Griezmann , Reus 88 , Manolas 85 , Kondogbia 82 (France) Paulinho SBC 82 , Forrest 84, Rashford 88
    Description of your play style or type of players you’d like: Fast players, who can shoot, but also some with good agility,
    thanks!

  • 1
    ZoomoutZoomout Posts: 3
    edited May 12
    Platform:Ps4
    Budget: 500k
    Min chemistry: 95-100
    Formation: any 4-3-3 or a 4-3-2-1

    Untradeable players (optional): Fut birthday meunier , Otw promes , Flashback Javier hernandez , poty Carlos vela , Poty Schmeichel


    Description of your play style or type of players you’d like: Fast attackers, allround midfielders
  • 1
    DxVxDmrtDxVxDmrt Posts: 2
    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 450k
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: NA
    Players that must be in (optional): robertson 86 and schmeichel POTY
    Untradeable players (optional): robertson 86 and smeichel POTY
    Description of your play style or type of players you’d like: I like fast players with good shoot and physic. I like pass the ball to the RW or LW
    Thanks☺
  • 1
    Jir098Jir098 Posts: 3
    Platform: ps4
    Budget: 500k
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: every variation of 4:3:3
    Players that must be in (optional): no one
    Untradeable players (optional): pogba, van dijk, de gea
    Description of your play style or type of players you’d like: Strong big beast in attack one midfielder, who is good in defence and tall RB&LB
  • 1
    LeacheLeache Posts: 1
    Platform: ps4
    Budget: 200k
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation:any (with 4 defenders)
    Players that must be in (optional): varane and sane
    Untradeable players (optional): no one
    Description of your play style or type of players you’d like: fast strikers and 4 skills players at least
  • 1
    jilmerr2001jilmerr2001 Posts: 73

    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 1.95 mil
    Min chemistry: 1000
    Formation: any with 4 defenders
    Players that must be in (optional): My good untradeables, dont care which ones
    Untradeable players (optional): https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/6698485
    Description of your play style or type of players you’d like: Fast attackers, allround midfielders.

  • 0
    KinderBuenoKinderBueno Posts: 14

    @jilmerr2001 said:
    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 1.95 mil
    Min chemistry: 1000
    Formation: any with 4 defenders
    Players that must be in (optional): My good untradeables, dont care which ones
    Untradeable players (optional): https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/6698485
    Description of your play style or type of players you’d like: Fast attackers, allround midfielders.

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/view/7659030

  • 0
    KinderBuenoKinderBueno Posts: 14

    @Jir098 said:
    Platform: ps4
    Budget: 500k
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: every variation of 4:3:3
    Players that must be in (optional): no one
    Untradeable players (optional): pogba, van dijk, de gea
    Description of your play style or type of players you’d like: Strong big beast in attack one midfielder, who is good in defence and tall RB&LB

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/view/7658656

    My brother packed Sigurdsson out of his weeklys, says he's "sick" with a hunter.

  • 0
    KinderBuenoKinderBueno Posts: 14

    @jabru said:
    Platform: Xbox One
    Budget: 150k
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: 4-1-2-1-2 or any with 4ATB and 2 Strikers
    Players that must be in (optional): Any you can keep from my current squad and Joao Cancelo 2IF
    Untradeable players (optional): https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7341597
    Description of your play style or type of players you’d like: Don't care about the type of players, really just tying to fit Cancelo into my current squad

    You've lost me... Who are your untradeables?

  • 0
    KinderBuenoKinderBueno Posts: 14

    @DxVxDmrt said:
    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 450k
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: NA
    Players that must be in (optional): robertson 86 and schmeichel POTY
    Untradeable players (optional): robertson 86 and smeichel POTY
    Description of your play style or type of players you’d like: I like fast players with good shoot and physic. I like pass the ball to the RW or LW
    Thanks☺

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/view/7658217

  • 0
    KinderBuenoKinderBueno Posts: 14

    @Zoomout said:
    Platform:Ps4
    Budget: 500k
    Min chemistry: 95-100
    Formation: any 4-3-3 or a 4-3-2-1

    Untradeable players (optional): Fut birthday meunier , Otw promes , Flashback Javier hernandez , poty Carlos vela , Poty Schmeichel


    Description of your play style or type of players you’d like: Fast attackers, allround midfielders

    https://www.futbin.com/squad-builder/view/7657842

  • 0
    KinderBuenoKinderBueno Posts: 14
    edited May 14
    > @Pibble230 said:
    > Platform: PC
    > Budget:650k
    > Min Chem: 90
    > Players that must be in: OTW Alisson(Already in the club) and if u can fit them in, it would be nice to have FB Villa and FB Podolski
    > Untrades: EUL Baluta, 83 League SBC Dumfries, Carniball Yedlin, Fut Birthday Milinkovic Savic, Mane, 85 don, FUtmas Torreira
    > Play style: I like quick full backs and wingers who can cross a ball and 2 strikers
    > Formation: I don’t mjnd

    Being frankly honest, I’m quite jealous of this team...

    Formation: 4-2-2-4 OR 4-5-1 (both work with all players on 9 chem apart from Yedlin)

    LW: 86 Sane
    LST: 88 Podolski
    RST: 92 Villa
    RW: 86 Lozano
    LCM: 86 Torreira
    RCM: 85 Seedorf (Packed him out of my base icon, was upset because I already had 90 Keane, but he’s a lot, lot better)
    LB: 86 Yedlin
    LCB: 86 Sokratis
    RCB: 85 Van Dijk
    RB: 83 Dumfries
    GK: 88 Alisson
  • 0
    KinderBuenoKinderBueno Posts: 14
    > @pepe1233 said:
    > Platform: PS4
    > Budget: 150K
    > Min chemistry: 100
    > Formation: NA
    > Players that must be in (optional): NA
    > Untradeable players (optional): Griezmann , Reus 88 , Manolas 85 , Kondogbia 82 (France) Paulinho SBC 82 , Forrest 84, Rashford 88
    > Description of your play style or type of players you’d like: Fast players, who can shoot, but also some with good agility,
    > thanks!

    4231
    ——
    ST: Rashford
    LCAM: Kondogbia
    CAM: Pogba
    RCAM: Gundogan
    LDM: Griezmann
    RDM: Reus
    LB: Roussillon
    LCB: Tah
    RCB: Mukiele (81 Pace1!1!1!1!)
    RB: Kimmich
    GK: Fahrmann
  • 0
    KinderBuenoKinderBueno Posts: 14
    > @nicbok said:
    > Just fill out the format to get a team built, if you want to get a fast pass, DM me on Instagram - @xa1sh:
    >
    > Platform: ps4
    > Budget: 250k
    > Min chemistry: 100
    > Formation: 4-3-2-1
    > Players that must be in (optional): Werner 87, Sane
    > Untradeable players (optional): Lucas sbc, Navas 88, Kruse sbc and Tadic ucl.
    > Description of your play style or type of players you’d like: Fast players, who can shoot, but also some with good agility,
    > thanks!
    LF: Sane
    ST: Fabinho
    RF: Lucas
    LCM: Werner
    CM: Kruse
    RCM: IF Gundogan
    LB: UCL Schulz
    LCB: Any Marquinhous Card
    RCB: Any Thiago Silva Card
    GK: Ederson (or any Brazil/Ligue1 GK)

    Hmu on Instagram for a photo!

    *DISCLAIMER*
    Swap Werner and Fabinho ingame!
  • -1
    patata234patata234 Posts: 16
    PS4
    Budget: 1,5M
    Chemistry:100
    Formation: any, but in game 4-3-3(4) or 4-2-3-1
    Players that must be in: untradeable 91 griezmann
    Untradeable players: 86 robertson,88 Mané, flashback Nani, 87 alisson
    Description: I want an icon

    Thanks!
  • -1
    jabrujabru Posts: 77

    Platform: Xbox One
    Budget: 150k
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: 4-1-2-1-2 or any with 4ATB and 2 Strikers
    Players that must be in (optional): Any you can keep from my current squad and Joao Cancelo 2IF
    Untradeable players (optional): https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7341597
    Description of your play style or type of players you’d like: Don't care about the type of players, really just tying to fit Cancelo into my current squad

Sign In or Register to comment.