I would love to make you a squad!!

0
Hey hello, I absolutely love building squads and I've become rather good at it, so I decided to help the community out. If you need a new squad or just some improvements let me know.

Please answer these simple questions and I will help you.
On which platform do you play?
Whats your budget?
Does everyone have to be on 10 chemistry of can 1 or 2 players be on 7?
Do you have a favorite formation to play with ingame?
What specific players need to be in the squad?
Which current untradeable players do you own? (they dont have to be included in the squad but its nice for me to know what kind of sbc cards are within my options)

If There is anything special you would like to add, please dont hesitate to ask me.

Let me know if you need my help!

Comments

  • 1
    FillorafkFillorafk Posts: 14

    @jabru said:
    Platform: Xbox
    Budget: 400-500k
    Chemistry: Everyone on 10
    Formation: Preferably 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-3-3 also works
    Untradeables: none of them are untradeable but this is my current squad if you want to use any of them https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7341597
    Other Notes: I love Serie A defenders, would be nice if you could do some sort of hybrid with them at defense

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7682870
    This is what I brew up for you. Ive used every single player except the left and right back and they dont look so shabby. every player in this squad is really good for its pricetag. pacey wingers, strong fullbacks and strong good-shooting attackers. this team is very well rounded and I hope you like it.

  • 0
    FillorafkFillorafk Posts: 14

    im just commenting on my own post to make it resurface. kinda sad if you think about it lol.

  • 0
    jabrujabru Posts: 94

    Platform: Xbox
    Budget: 400-500k
    Chemistry: Everyone on 10
    Formation: Preferably 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-3-3 also works
    Untradeables: none of them are untradeable but this is my current squad if you want to use any of them https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7341597
    Other Notes: I love Serie A defenders, would be nice if you could do some sort of hybrid with them at defense

  • 0
    DeadhulkpezDeadhulkpez Posts: 69
    platform-PS4
    -budget-200k-300k
    -player wanted in - TOTS collins, TOTS mcgeady
    -league or nation you want the team to be based on-NA
    -formation-4-4-1-1(2)
    -chemistry-90-100 with/without manager and loyalty (every player should be on atleast 7chem)
    -anything else-85 and above-rating
  • 0
    BajanCuttaBajanCutta Posts: 1
    Platform: ps4
    Budget: 500-600k
    Players wanted in: 86 rated left back robertson (untradeable) 88 rated sbc vardy
    Formation:4-1-2-1-2
    Chemistry preferably 100
  • 0
    FillorafkFillorafk Posts: 14

    @Deadhulkpez said:
    platform-PS4
    -budget-200k-300k
    -player wanted in - TOTS collins, TOTS mcgeady
    -league or nation you want the team to be based on-NA
    -formation-4-4-1-1(2)
    -chemistry-90-100 with/without manager and loyalty (every player should be on atleast 7chem)
    -anything else-85 and above-rating

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7683388
    starting 11

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7683395
    in game team

    I couldnt find a way to make everyone on full chem and still be 85 rated with your budget, but the 2 players who are not, are actually pretty good for their ratings. Walker is the best right back in the premier league at the moment and Lowe is a TOTS players so it cant be bad lol. hope you will enjoy this team ;)

  • 0
    FillorafkFillorafk Posts: 14

    @BajanCutta said:
    Platform: ps4
    Budget: 500-600k
    Players wanted in: 86 rated left back robertson (untradeable) 88 rated sbc vardy
    Formation:4-1-2-1-2
    Chemistry preferably 100

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7683695
    both the strikers are swappable with every premier league striker. I just chose these two since they got a lot of pace and your front-line is disgustingly fast now. If you have any questions or want me to do another team feel free to ask. ;)

  • 0
    jabrujabru Posts: 94

    @Fillorafk said:

    @jabru said:
    Platform: Xbox
    Budget: 400-500k
    Chemistry: Everyone on 10
    Formation: Preferably 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-3-3 also works
    Untradeables: none of them are untradeable but this is my current squad if you want to use any of them https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7341597
    Other Notes: I love Serie A defenders, would be nice if you could do some sort of hybrid with them at defense

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7682870
    This is what I brew up for you. Ive used every single player except the left and right back and they dont look so shabby. every player in this squad is really good for its pricetag. pacey wingers, strong fullbacks and strong good-shooting attackers. this team is very well rounded and I hope you like it.

    Great squad. love the bundesliga this year. so many great players at great prices

  • 0
    FillorafkFillorafk Posts: 14
    > @jabru said:
    > @Fillorafk said:
    >
    > @jabru said:
    > Platform: Xbox
    > Budget: 400-500k
    > Chemistry: Everyone on 10
    > Formation: Preferably 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-3-3 also works
    > Untradeables: none of them are untradeable but this is my current squad if you want to use any of them https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7341597
    > Other Notes: I love Serie A defenders, would be nice if you could do some sort of hybrid with them at defense
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7682870
    > This is what I brew up for you. Ive used every single player except the left and right back and they dont look so shabby. every player in this squad is really good for its pricetag. pacey wingers, strong fullbacks and strong good-shooting attackers. this team is very well rounded and I hope you like it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Great squad. love the bundesliga this year. so many great players at great prices

    Thanks for the feedback and im glad you like the squad. I would have to agree with you on that. The Bundesliga have so much little gems that are cheap but actually really good, take Philipp for instance. Again im so glad you like the team :)
Sign In or Register to comment.