Building Squads for Anyone

jabrujabru Posts: 77

Building squads for anyone again!! If you need a squad built, let me know the following:

Platform:
Budget:
Preferred formation (if any):
Untradeables:
Players that must be in the squad (if any):
Any other notes that would help me build a better squad for you:

Comments

SmileySSmileyS Posts: 53
    Console Xbox One

Budget around 1 million
    Use any Formation with 4 at Back, i will Switch to any 4-3-3 ingame

Players which have to be included are : Modric 92 Red, Laporte TOTS

Player I wish to be included: Kondogbia RTTF

Untradeable Players which can be used are :

Haps SBC, Skriniar SBC, Salvio SBC, Casillas Flashback, Donnaruma 89 Red , Juan Jesus fut swap, Naldo Fut Birthday, Kroos TOGTS, Arias Futmas, Florenzi UCL Live, Depay 85 Red , Thauvin SBC, Valeri 85 Red ,Nani Flashback,
    Kramaric 85 Red . Laporte TOTS, Max Kruse POTM

I want Pacy Attackers as well as Pacy Defenders, especially the fullbacks , thx

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7766899 hope this helps @MrHendrixxen it came well under budget sgould be around 150k for the rest of the players you would need i was able to use most of your untradeables

Hazzy639Hazzy639 Posts: 3
    edited May 19
    Platform: Xbox 1
    Budget: 820k
    Preferred formation: don’t mind but I usually use 4-3-3-(4)
    Untradeables (optional): EoE van persie, future stars de jong, Guedes (87)
    Players that must be in the squad (if any): I would much prefer if future stars de jong was in the team
    I play a quite attacking play style
    Thank you!

Here you go @Deadhulkpez https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7767252 hope this helps. 86 Rated, only player not on full chem is mcgeady, and two defensive minded midfielders

@MeMuneeb here you go https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7767464 very fast wingers and comes out to around 1.4 mil. I would swap podolski and Van Basten in game

FerdaPerkyFerdaPerky Posts: 1

Platform: Xbox
    Budget: 700k
    Preferred formation (if any): 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-2-1
    Untradeables: 88 Van Dijk, 86 IF De Vrij, 81 FUTMAS Van Aanholt, Flashback Vidal, TOTS Rodri, 86 Wass, Flashback Gotze, IF Jovic, SBC Headliner Arnautovic, 84 Champions League Lucas Hernandez, 83 IF Didavi, 82 IF Callum Wilson
    Players that must be in the squad (if any): Doesn't really matter, I can use the extra untradeables as super subs.
    Extra Notes: Either a Prem or La Liga squad is totally fine. Chemistry should be min of 100.

I've been a frequent on Futbin for years but just made an account today. Would be amazing if you could give me some help mate. Have a great day!

jaikhebzejaikhebze Posts: 1

Platform: PS4
    Budget: 1.2mil
    Preferred formation (if any): one of the 5 433s
    Untradeables: TOTS Mbabu
    Players that must be in the squad (if any): TOTS Mbabu

WildestZoomWildestZoom Posts: 3
    > @WildestZoom said:
    > Platform: Xbox One
    > Budget:1,5 mil
    > Preferred formation (if any):4-2-3-1
    > Untradeables:David Luiz, Dani Alves, Baines(all Flashbacks), Eriksen(89 TOTS), Willian(Birthday)
    > Players that must be in the squad (if any): Ederson(TOTS), Sane.
    >
    > I like playing tiki taka style, with lots of short passes and few crosses.

Please?
    nyudexternyudexter Posts: 7
    edited May 19

Platform: Pc
    Budget: 2,000,000
    Formation: 433(2) best
    Players that must be in: de gea(92),blanc(92), eriksen(93). vieira(91), son(rw 88 if he can be in this squad would be better)
    Untradeable players (optional): those palyers above except son are untradeble, sane(88), mbabu(86), havertz(88)
    Description: I would prefer quite fast attackers with at least 4* WF Thank u:)

nyudexternyudexter Posts: 7

@nyudexter said:
    Platform: Pc
    Budget: 2,000,000
    Formation: 433(2) best
    Players that must be in: de gea(92),blanc(92), eriksen(93). vieira(91), son(rw 88 if he can be in this squad would be better)
    Untradeable players (optional): those palyers above except son are untradeble, sane(88), mbabu(86), havertz(88)
    Description: I would prefer quite fast attackers with at least 4* WF Thank u:)

This is my present squad
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7773503

MixedLionMixedLion Posts: 9
    Budget: >125k
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: Any
    Players that must be in: None
    Untradeable players (optional): TOTS Hamdallah, Europa League Falcao, Future Stars Davies, Future Stars De Jong, Fut Swap Da Costa, Flashback Casillas, Future Stars Joelinton
    Description: I just need help building a squad lol
    DeadhulkpezDeadhulkpez Posts: 49
    > @jabru said:
    > Here you go @Deadhulkpez https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7767252 hope this helps. 86 Rated, only player not on full chem is mcgeady, and two defensive minded midfielders

How are you getting mcgeady on 7chem shouldn't he be on 6chem also is godin's stamina enough to play a game without sub

@Deadhulkpez said:
    > @jabru said:
    > Here you go @Deadhulkpez https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7767252 hope this helps. 86 Rated, only player not on full chem is mcgeady, and two defensive minded midfielders

How are you getting mcgeady on 7chem shouldn't he be on 6chem also is godin's stamina enough to play a game without sub

@Deadhulkpez I put loyalty on mcgeady. He is from SBC so he should have loyalty without having to play 10 games. I play with Godin and he can play the full 90 fine unless you are playing constant pressure

@Deadhulkpez if you want someone with higher stamina you can play Nacho (87) at CB and Jordi Alba at LB

MrHendrixxenMrHendrixxen Posts: 1

Budget: 300k (with selling 450k)
    Preferred formation (if any): Wings and 4 Defenders pls
    Untradeables: Barzagli(EOE) Nesta(88) Cancelo(88) Tells (93) Vela(90) Mane(90) HErznandez (91) Eriksen (90)
    Players that must be in the squad (if any): Barzagli, Cancelo, Tells, Eriksen and HErzandez (Mane just maybe)
    Any other notes that would help me build a better squad for you: I hate one league teams or one nation Teams. I thinking about to safe my money(on the safe PL-Tots-Sbc) or an Icon. Or should I spend my money on other things? (soory for my englisch)

WildestZoomWildestZoom Posts: 3
    Platform: Xbox One
    Budget:1,5 mil
    Preferred formation (if any):4-2-3-1
    Untradeables:David Luiz, Dani Alves, Baines(all Flashbacks), Eriksen(89 TOTS), Willian(Birthday)
    Players that must be in the squad (if any): Ederson(TOTS), Sane.

I like playing tiki taka style, with lots of short passes and few crosses.
    adamejleradamejler Posts: 19

Budget: 170,000
    Formation: Any with 4 in the back
    Players that must be in: Some of the untrades
    Untradeable players (optional): Rice TOTS - SIssoko TOTS - Ramsey EOAE - Willian FUTBIRTHDAY - Sturridge FLASHBACK - SCHMEICHEL POTY -Robertson IF - Walker
    Description: a good team please <3 thanks in advance <3

@adamejler said:
    Budget: 150,000
    Formation: Any with 4 in the back...
    Players that must be in:
    Untradeable players (optional): SCHMEICHEL 87 - Willian birthday - Sturridge 89 - Lucas POTM - Varane UCL - - Ramsey end of an era - FUTMAS TORREIRA - ROBERTSON 86 IF - Kane 89 - Sissoko TOTS - Walker 84
    Description: Any team, with a nice and good defence. I would love if you can link Sissoko and Varane, then you can link with Prem and French, but thats up to you...

@adamejler hopefully this works https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7708060 you will only need to get lloris, sokratis, and carvajal which should be just over 100k. If you prefer you can swap sokratis for van dijk or ramsey for torreira. You can also adjust your team's width if you want and willian and Lucas will function more like wingers if you prefer

ProcopiFCProcopiFC Posts: 27
    edited May 17

Platform: PC
    Budget: 1 million
    Formation: Any to start but 4-2-3-1 to play.
    Players that must be in: My untradeables.
    Untradeable players: Baby Lampard, FUT Swap Lerma, FUT Birthday Arias, FUT Swap Juan Jesus
    Description: I would prefer quite fast attackers with at least 4* SM and 4* WF.

Thank you in advance
    Cheers !

@ProcopiFC said:

Untradeable players: Baby Lampard, FUT Swap Lerma, FUT Birthday Arias, FUT Swap Juan Jesus
    Description: I would prefer quite fast attackers with at least 4* SM and 4* WF.

Thank you in advance
    Cheers !

Here @ProcopiFC i made you two options and both came in under budget
    Option 1 - https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7714599
    Option 2 - https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7714872
    Hopefully one of those helps

> @jabru said:
    > @ProcopiFC said:
    >
    > Platform: PC
    > Budget: 1 million
    > Min chemistry: 100
    > Formation: Any to start but 4-2-3-1 to play.
    > Players that must be in: My untradeables.
    > Untradeable players: Baby Lampard, FUT Swap Lerma, FUT Birthday Arias, FUT Swap Juan Jesus
    > Description: I would prefer quite fast attackers with at least 4* SM and 4* WF.
    >
    > Thank you in advance
    > Cheers !
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Here @ProcopiFC i made you two options and both came in under budget
    > Option 1 - https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7714599
    > Option 2 - https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/7714872
    > Hopefully one of those helps

Thank you so much mate
    BalrLykAbzBalrLykAbz Posts: 2
    Budget: 600,000
    Formation: Any with 4 at back and preferably with 2 defensive mids that i can change in game etc. like 4-2-3-1
    Players that must be in: Flashback Zlatan (untradeable)
    Untradeable : Bday Meunier, Tots rodri, tots carrasco, flashback pato , toty mena, mbabu, inform sommer, inform carvajal , tots onana, inform caliguiri.
    Description: A team both strong in attack and defence. i need zlatan in it and carrasco/meunier if possible .

@BalrLykAbz said:
    Budget: 600,000
    Formation: Any with 4 at back and preferably with 2 defensive mids that i can change in game etc. like 4-2-3-1
    Players that must be in: Flashback Zlatan (untradeable)
    Untradeable : Bday Meunier, Tots rodri, tots carrasco, flashback pato , toty mena, mbabu, inform sommer, inform carvajal , tots onana, inform caliguiri.
    Description: A team both strong in attack and defence. i need zlatan in it and carrasco/meunier if possible .

@BalrLykAbz does Zlatan need to be at full chem or can he be at 6

edited May 18
    Platform: ps4
    Budget: 200k-300k
    Min chemistry: 90 (without loyalty)
    Formation: 4-2-3-1(2) or 4-4-1-1(2) or 4-2-3-1
    Players that must be in: TOTS COLLINS, TOTS MCGEADY
    Untradeable players:MATUIDI, UCL PERIN, MOTM GAMIERO and players that should be in
    Description: squad rating =85 or above, everyone on 7chem or above. 1 or 2 defencive minded midfielders
    Thanks in advance
    MeMuneebMeMuneeb Posts: 4
    edited May 18

@jabru said:
    Building squads for anyone again!! If you need a squad built, let me know the following:

Platform: Ps4
    Budget: 1.5 million coins
    Preferred formation (if any): Any but switch to 4-2-3-1(2) in game
    Untradeables: Prime Moments Van Basten, Flashback Podolski
    Players that must be in the squad (if any): Any van dijk other than 85 rated
    Pacy Wingers

Everyone should be at full chem.

Description: I would prefer quite fast attackers with at least 4* SM and 4* WF. For the formation, I would use as RCAM and LCAM some natural wingers like starting with a formation with wingers and playing with 4231 with CAM. Onto you

Cheers !

Platform: ps4
    Budget: 200k-300k
    Min chemistry: 90 (without loyalty)
    Formation: 4-2-3-1(2) or 4-4-1-1(2) or 4-2-3-1
    Players that must be in: TOTS COLLINS, TOTS MCGEADY
    Untradeable players:MATUIDI, UCL PERIN, MOTM GAMIERO and players that should be in
    Description: squad rating =85 or above, everyone on 7chem or above. 1 or 2 defencive minded midfielders
    Thanks in advance
    MeMuneebMeMuneeb Posts: 4

Platform: Ps4
    Budget: 1.5 million coins
    Untradeables: Prime Moments Van Basten, Flashback Podolski
    Players that must be in the squad (if any): Any van dijk other than 85 rated
    Pacy Wingers
    Everyone at full chem

odinthor69odinthor69 Posts: 1

hello.

Budget: 2 million coins
    Untradeables: Marcos alonso (90), mkhitarian (91), salah (88) , benzema (90), cech sbc (91)
    Players that must be in the squad (if any):
    Any other notes that would help me build a better squad for you: Thanks for all

Iambad44Iambad44 Posts: 1
    Hi
    Platform: Xbox
    Budget: 375k
    Preferred formation: a team that can play 4-2-3-1 Or 4-1-2-1-2
    Untradables: Zlatan(92), Frenkie de Jong(90), Promes(85 LW), Falcao(89)
    Players that need to be included: none that have to be there but using these 3 untradables would be nice
    Any other nites: I am happy to use Zlatan on 7 chem if that helps