Best value for money CDM under 350k?

Would like to ask the community if there is anyone better than Kondogbia 89 RTTF at CDM (with Shadow on he is 95/96 CDM) at that range.

Linking is not a problem for me, I have 4 Icons at CAM and CB (prime R9 and prime Stoichkov at CAM & Cannavaro and middle Rijkaard at CB) so I can put anyone in there and they will play at 10 anyway.

Apart from links, I know some have mentioned work rate as an issue for Kondogbia (H off M def) but I am totally okay with him going forward often, moving up and down, as long as he could cover the ground in time.

Have not got a chance to try so many (I have tried many versions of Kondogbia, Fabinho, Fernandinho, Modric (except TOTY), Kross, Niangolan) but I think Kondogbia is the best value for money CDM under 350k for me so far.

*** all the icons I have tried and liked are Gullit, Ballack, Veiera and Matthaus. I feel neutral with the other guys not mentioned here (not an upgrade over Kondogbia 89). Rijkaard is phenomenal and belongs in the first sentence but I love him more as a CB. He is my secret weapon over there***

So I am currently exploring something new, any suggestions?

I prefer someone with strong defensive stats, great physicality (win headers consistently) and good to great passing. Shooting prowess is optional.

Thank you in advance guys!

Comments

AhmedalirvpAhmedalirvp Posts: 238
    > @justchad said:
    > Would like to ask the community if there is anyone better than Kondogbia 89 RTTF at CDM (with Shadow on he is 95/96 CDM) at that range.
    >
    > Linking is not a problem for me, I have 4 Icons at CAM and CB (prime R9 and prime Stoichkov at CAM & Cannavaro and middle Rijkaard at CB) so I can put anyone in there and they will play at 10 anyway.
    >
    > Apart from links, I know some have mentioned work rate as an issue for Kondogbia (H off M def) but I am totally okay with him going forward often, moving up and down, as long as he could cover the ground in time.
    >
    > Have not got a chance to try so many (I have tried many versions of Kondogbia, Fabinho, Fernandinho, Modric (except TOTY), Kross, Niangolan) but I think Kondogbia is the best value for money CDM under 350k for me so far.
    >
    > *** all the icons I have tried and liked are Gullit, Ballack, Veiera and Matthaus. I feel neutral with the other guys not mentioned here (not an upgrade over Kondogbia 89). Rijkaard is phenomenal and belongs in the first sentence but I love him more as a CB. He is my secret weapon over there***
    >
    > So I am currently exploring something new, any suggestions?
    >
    > I prefer someone with strong defensive stats, great physicality (win headers consistently) and good to great passing. Shooting prowess is optional.
    >
    > Thank you in advance guys!

Gold kante will do the job for you and he’s cheap now.
    You can also try Tots Fernandinho
    Prime Keane is highly recommended.
    Make sure to complete that Declan rice tots weekly objective as it’s easy and he looks solid.
    Try prime Makelele as i have heard good reviews about him.
    I also tried pogba and you can use him too there but he lacks defensively.