Icons in career mode

Hey guys, do you think it would nbe beautiful if ea adds icons in the career mode?

Comments

Iv made icons myself in create a player then hitting the option of customized squads so i can use them :smiley: i did a man united team with giggs, scholes, cantona, van nistelrooy etc and it was a lot of fun but yeah it would be great if they introduced an icon career mode so we could manage say leeds back when they were in the prem challenging united for the title and being able to play against/ buy icon players when they were young or something along those lines.

I enjoyed the first game of the journey where you play as jim hunter and the pitch is in horrible conditions i just think if we could start a career based solely on the 80's / 90's or even earlier and pitches and stadiums were like how they were back then i feel career mode would be as big as ultimate team but maybe its just me who'd enjoy that who knows lol
    > @Dillonsmyth said:
    > Iv made icons myself in create a player then hitting the option of customized squads so i can use them :smiley: i did a man united team with giggs, scholes, cantona, van nistelrooy etc and it was a lot of fun but yeah it would be great if they introduced an icon career mode so we could manage say leeds back when they were in the prem challenging united for the title and being able to play against/ buy icon players when they were young or something along those lines.
    >
    > I enjoyed the first game of the journey where you play as jim hunter and the pitch is in horrible conditions i just think if we could start a career based solely on the 80's / 90's or even earlier and pitches and stadiums were like how they were back then i feel career mode would be as big as ultimate team but maybe its just me who'd enjoy that who knows lol

You are awesome man
    ftproftpro Posts: 4
    @Ginotasca whatever ea adds to career mode, it will never get as big as fut
    > @ftpro said:
    > @Ginotasca whatever ea adds to career mode, it will never get as big as fut

Probably not man but it could be at least relevant compared to FUT if they put that little bit of effort into career mode but everyone knows EA is a money driven company they dont really care about pleasing fans lol imagine EA had the same mindset asi Epic Games do towards the fans, Epic actually listen to what a majority of the fan base are thinking and what they would add/ take away whereas we have been complaining for YEARS about game modes such as pro clubs and career mode and EA just couldnt be bothered because they know people are addicted to opening packs and spending hundreds of pounds/ dollars on fifa points no matter what changes they make to the game so why would they bother you know? Its sad really but from a business perspective its understandable why they do it.