Best Players-Items To invest

I currently have 1000,000 that I want to invest until the start of the TOTS La Liga.
In which special players is it advisable to invest now ....
Are there certain icons that are advisable to invest in?

Comments

@drumcodeawk069 buy the cheapest special cards from your preferred league on the market. Go on futbin and find the cheapest 81 and 82 rated informs from your chosen league and keep them till that league's team of the season comes out(don't buy above 19,000, or the margin of profit will be two small. Also consider buying the cheapest 83s and 84s from good leagues on the market. In the long run this will make you coins, as when the guaranteed tots sbcs come out their prices will likely triple. Consider investing for the guaranteed bundesliga one in casteels the 83 GK for 950 coins, in baumann who is also an 83 Keeper for 950 coins, in kramaric as he is one of the cheapest Bundesliga 83s out there at 1,000 coins, and sommer who you can snipe for 2,500, and when the sbc comes out he could go up to 7,000. If you bought six casteels (they are flooded on the market) and one each of the rest it could cost you 10,000 coins. When you eventually sell them, you could end up with 30,000 plus coins.

Don't invest in icons because they will only go down in price. With a base icon swap-deal seemingly available every month now, it is not worth investing in icons as they will only go down in value

@LouisVuitton110550 said:
    @drumcodeawk069 buy the cheapest special cards from your preferred league on the market. Go on futbin and find the cheapest 81 and 82 rated informs from your chosen league and keep them till that league's team of the season comes out(don't buy above 19,000, or the margin of profit will be two small. Also consider buying the cheapest 83s and 84s from good leagues on the market. In the long run this will make you coins, as when the guaranteed tots sbcs come out their prices will likely triple. Consider investing for the guaranteed bundesliga one in casteels the 83 GK for 950 coins, in baumann who is also an 83 Keeper for 950 coins, in kramaric as he is one of the cheapest Bundesliga 83s out there at 1,000 coins, and sommer who you can snipe for 2,500, and when the sbc comes out he could go up to 7,000. If you bought six casteels (they are flooded on the market) and one each of the rest it could cost you 10,000 coins. When you eventually sell them, you could end up with 30,000 plus coins.

From Sommer Only The 84 rated or should i buy the 82 to ?
    thx for the usefull tips... :)

Nate2020Nate2020 Posts: 5
    84 because of the rating

@Nate2020 said:
    84 because of the rating

why does the price remain so low (3200)? I have bought some 40 cards from Sommer (84) for a maximum of 3000 coins per card. The expectations were that he would rise to 6000 coins. At what price could I sell them now?
    will the price still rise or what should i do?

@drumcodeawk069 said:

From Sommer Only The 84 rated or should i buy the 82 to ?
    thx for the usefull tips... :)

why does the price remain so low (3200)? I have bought some 40 cards from Sommer (84) for a maximum of 3000 coins per card. The expectations were that he would rise to 7000 coins. At what price could I sell them now?
    will the price still rise or what should i do?

Nate2020Nate2020 Posts: 5
    The investment didn’t work out but I’m selling about 40 at 3.5k each to make a small profit
    SheyneSheyne Posts: 7

May I suggest you keep an eye on a few players. Learn their price pattern and quite simply buy low, sell high.
    eg. Luis Suarez gold ranges from 65k to 97k. I have been buying him at the lower end and selling as and when I see good profit.
    Some other players I watch, Griezmann, Bale & Dembele to name a few. Does require patience.

ChatinrockChatinrock Posts: 39
    Follow my instagram account for making coins - chatinrocktrading