532 Custom Tactics

Right guys I’m just about to try 532, always used 4-3-2-1 but to be honest I’m a little bored with it and had a frustrating WL so want to try something new, only had to add another CB to try it so not a massive outlay, my team is Alisson 95, VVD 90, Laporte 94, Alderweireld 93, Doherty 88, Robertson 87, Raul 92, Rijkaard 86, Guendouzi 87, Auba 90 and Butraguend 90.

Any tips on custom tactics for this formation and team?

Comments

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

ST1: stay central, mixed rest. ST2: go wide and run behind.
    WBs: go forward and wide.

CMs: central CM stay back(defensive). 1 CM balanced 1 go forward or something like that.

3 bars on width, gotta play narrow as the formation is so wide. with 3 bars your CM's wont go too far apart and stay closer and central.

defensive line is upto you i play +1.

attacking width full width. go wide the WB's are supposed to touch the sideline and you want to stretch the opponent out.

passing can be long balls

AhmedalirvpAhmedalirvp Posts: 238
    > @Bcafc said:
    > Right guys I’m just about to try 532, always used 4-3-2-1 but to be honest I’m a little bored with it and had a frustrating WL so want to try something new, only had to add another CB to try it so not a massive outlay, my team is Alisson 95, VVD 90, Laporte 94, Alderweireld 93, Doherty 88, Robertson 87, Raul 92, Rijkaard 86, Guendouzi 87, Auba 90 and Butraguend 90.
    >
    > Any tips on custom tactics for this formation and team?
    Is Guendouzi better than Pogba?