Fut champion player pick

Is it possible to pick a TOTS card in the players pick ? Because in futbin the TOTS card can't become a red card

Comments

RoninXRoninX Posts: 112

Yes, I got a 95er Kimmich last week. And there is only a 95er version of him: the TOTS

Ok thank you
    AyrifykAyrifyk Posts: 3
    i got a rare gold card in my player pick is it normal
    I diddnt recieve my playerpicks...
    djen123djen123 Posts: 3

Boycott Weekend League guys. It's the only way EA might listen to us consumers.

We gave them up to 30 games which equals about 450 minutes of game time last Weekend, that's 7 and 1 / 2 hours and they care enough to do this. I feel like an idiot for playing this game.

> @djen123 said:
    > Boycott Weekend League guys. It's the only way EA might listen to us consumers.
    >
    > We gave them up to 30 games which equals about 450 minutes of game time last Weekend, that's 7 and 1 / 2 hours and they care enough to do this. I feel like an idiot for playing this game.

A boycott from fifa points would trouble EA enough to give a propper thought on how to improve gameplay and increase the pack luck. Not purchasing the game at all is what would change everything. Just by playing the game you are not giving EA almost anything. It’s the $$$ that EA is all about.