Any Centre Back that is better than TOTY Van Dijk?

I have 1.3 million coins i can easily buy Van Dijk but i want my Mbabu to be on full chem so is there any defender that is better than him? Icon?

Comments

LacalacabossLacalacaboss Posts: 216
    92 Blanc, 94 lapo, literally anyone :) salty city fan
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 393
    edited June 9

Blanc is the only one, UNLESS you are not a pace weirdo and hate players under a certain height. Players like Moore and Cannavaro are amazing. Moore is better than Cannavaro and cheaper. Cannavaro has that speed though so lets say you got a defender like Hierro then pairing him with Cannavaro will be great.

Moore SBC can be done super cheap and with shadow he is not slow, has the high agility etc. His moments feels quite a bit better than his normal prime which i didnt think it would cause the small improvement of stats. He jumps way higher than before and wins many headers. Not that he was bad before but i guess the +3 helps and the +2 on sprint speed helped as well i realised that now over a longer run he wont "hit the wall" anymore.

Anyways as people dont use average height players in FIFA and no one under a certain pace they miss out on these absolute beasts.

Blanc is a bit more like VVD who has it all and are up there as the 2 best i would say. Blanc, VVD, Moore, Hierro, Cannavaro, Maldini are the best CB's. You can choose any and they would be great. Blanc, Hierro, Cannavaro, Maldini are great with Engine chem. Of course Maldini and Blanc are good enough in most areas that you can put any chem style as it pleases you. Hierro is best with engine. Cannavaro you can put artist for more vision etc. Anything to improve his passing is good. engine might not give as much passing(vision and curve) but you get a bit more pace.

Just get Blanc as you wont get Moore. Even though Moore SBC can be done super cheap and would be great for your hybrids

I would like to add they are not better than VVD, i would say on par with him. In some areas VVD would have the edge of course. But keeping up with the croquetdumf ice skating dribblings and general directional changes and quick dribbling...Moore and Cannavaro are the ones to keep those at bay. Moore with fantastic passing though and fantastic ball control.

If VVD had more balance and agility he would be mental. I mean with engine you get that +5/10 of course but still lower than Moore and Cannavaro.
    But of course VVD would be able to dribble pretty well out of tight spots as well.

Also with VVD having a Moore/Cannavaro is fantastic partnership or Blanc/Hierro and Moore/Cannavaro.

Yes with TOTS you got a few more CB's that match all the ones mentioned, De ligt etc etc But problem with links

AhmedalirvpAhmedalirvp Posts: 227
    > @Lacalacaboss said:
    > 92 Blanc, 94 lapo, literally anyone :) salty city fan
    Lol you won the league chill out xD
    > @ihatetay said:
    > Blanc is the only one, UNLESS you are not a pace weirdo and hate players under a certain height. Players like Moore and Cannavaro are amazing. Moore is better than Cannavaro and cheaper. Cannavaro has that speed though so lets say you got a defender like Hierro then pairing him with Cannavaro will be great.
    >
    > Moore SBC can be done super cheap and with shadow he is not slow, has the high agility etc. His moments feels quite a bit better than his normal prime which i didnt think it would cause the small improvement of stats. He jumps way higher than before and wins many headers. Not that he was bad before but i guess the +3 helps and the +2 on sprint speed helped as well i realised that now over a longer run he wont "hit the wall" anymore.
    >
    > Anyways as people dont use average height players in FIFA and no one under a certain pace they miss out on these absolute beasts.
    >
    > Blanc is a bit more like VVD who has it all and are up there as the 2 best i would say. Blanc, VVD, Moore, Hierro, Cannavaro, Maldini are the best CB's. You can choose any and they would be great. Blanc, Hierro, Cannavaro, Maldini are great with Engine chem. Of course Maldini and Blanc are good enough in most areas that you can put any chem style as it pleases you. Hierro is best with engine. Cannavaro you can put artist for more vision etc. Anything to improve his passing is good. engine might not give as much passing(vision and curve) but you get a bit more pace.
    >
    > Just get Blanc as you wont get Moore. Even though Moore SBC can be done super cheap and would be great for your hybrids
    >
    > I would like to add they are not better than VVD, i would say on par with him. In some areas VVD would have the edge of course. But keeping up with the croquetdumf ice skating dribblings and general directional changes and quick dribbling...Moore and Cannavaro are the ones to keep those at bay. Moore with fantastic passing though and fantastic ball control.
    >
    > If VVD had more balance and agility he would be mental. I mean with engine you get that +5/10 of course but still lower than Moore and Cannavaro.
    > But of course VVD would be able to dribble pretty well out of tight spots as well.
    >
    > Also with VVD having a Moore/Cannavaro is fantastic partnership or Blanc/Hierro and Moore/Cannavaro.
    >
    > Yes with TOTS you got a few more CB's that match all the ones mentioned, De ligt etc etc But problem with links

I have middle Blanc I’ll be replacing him.
    I can either buy toty van dijk or prime maldini or moments cannavaro.
    Can you tell me who is better moments cannavaro or prime maldini? Both seem alike.

I would go with Cannavaro, especially against the meta dribblings etc. quick agile and aggressive.

Passing is what you wont have. I mean he can pass a decent long ball and pass but dont expect to pass with him in tough situations etc
    With engine you can at least hold onto the ball better with Cannavaro so i wwould say play more safer passes with him.

> @ihatetay said:
    > I would go with Cannavaro, especially against the meta dribblings etc. quick agile and aggressive.
    >
    > Passing is what you wont have. I mean he can pass a decent long ball and pass but dont expect to pass with him in tough situations etc
    > With engine you can at least hold onto the ball better with Cannavaro so i wwould say play more safer passes with him.
    Okayy but all the pros have prime maldini you’re picking him over maldini?

Are you pro? Are you also playing against pro's?

The thing with pro players is that they are too scared to use any other players. They dont even try them out if they are outside of the "meta". Even though they are perfectly useable and have their strengths.

I bet most could not even play with a silver squad without any meta to help them out. The ones who can are just too good anyways so it is nothing you should be comparing a normal player with.

Pro players also play with Maldini because he was the best CB card for them from the start and they are used to using him now and obviously upgraded him to the moments card for the small boost. They dont like to change much at all and most often than not will keep playing the players they are used to playing with.
    Also the way they play is quite so different from your average player so you cant really compare. Especially since it is the most boring thing ever seeing the same players again and again and again.
    Everyone is playing more or less the exact same teams and often the same formations as well. They get used to playing same players vs same players and dont risk going outside the box. As a gullit will counter a gullit if you know what i mean.

I concede very few goals, i have always been quite good at defending. Attacking not as much. So if i can reach elite with the non-meta CB's like Cannavaro and Moore and Hierro then they are easily one of the best CB's out there.

The only thing that makes people also often choose an icon over a regular player is that ICONS as i have said seem to always be more clever. They position themselves better and are more magnetic to the ball. It has been like this since they were introduced and everyone noticed how ICONS were different than other cards no matter how special they are. Hence why CM/CDM's of icons are so used by the top players.

Overall yes there is not much difference in the top CB's we have mentioned. Anyone of them will be great for any team. Why i say Cannavaro is because he is able to counter a lot of the meta dribbling stuff. Moore as well. Of course as i mentioned it is best to pair either Moore or Cannavaro with a tank ex. Blanc, Hierro, VVD.