Eredervise tots

I can do the eredevise tots sbc for 60k is it worth it

Comments

Man It depends on the pack luck. I did it for 20 k and got de jong.
    > @DeadMaSearcher said:
    > Man It depends on the pack luck. I did it for 20 k and got de jong.

As he said higly depends on the pack luck... I decided not to do it because i didn’t have almost any luck with these TOTS SBCs which is why i will save my untradables for the serie a TOTS SBC where i have a bigger chance to pack something good...
    LacalacabossLacalacaboss Posts: 215
    I did it for 50k and 88 cancelo and got el khayati
    We all love ea
    Why didn’t van de beek get one
    Alexandr54Alexandr54 Posts: 1
    > @Webby98 said:
    > I can do the eredevise tots sbc for 60k is it worth it

I did the SBC EREDIVISE TOTS for 10k and got de Ligt
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 392
    edited June 12

One thing i usually say is, if you can do the SBC for the price of the cheapest player in the TOTS then go ahead. If you need to buy more then it depends on if you could need any of the other players etc.

Only the Bundesliga one i did where i could use any of the players except the GK's. Even Kampl i would like. But i got Trapp. For 30k it is still great for a 95 so i dont complain.
    And only SBC i have not done is the PRemier league as it was too expensive for me and i did not need or want any of the players except the 2-3 top players that i 99% wont get.

The rest i have been able to do very cheap. usually 20-30k and that is the price of a 87-88 rated player. So it is worth it for me as i am getting 2-3 high rated free players every week from the weekly objectives.

I did both Eridevise and Serie A one for 25k. I got Ziyech :) and Fabian :(. Ziyech i will use and Fabian i will put in future SBC(will try him out though).

Trapp 95 from bundes.
    Sarabia 94 :) from La liga.
    Almeida :) from LIga nos (He has replaced Valencia for me) And i got B.Fernandes red pick which i link with him. Awesome pairing.

I forget the others but i got the lowest rated from superlig and the EFL ones.

Even if i got their lowest rated players they would be good enough to use in future SBC's. Now i wait for RONALDO IN MY RED PICKS! :)