What Are You Getting In FUT Swap This Month?

SuperPeppyoSuperPeppyo Posts: 4
What are you getting from FUT swap this month?

Comments

LacalacabossLacalacaboss Posts: 193
    Imma try for the icon but if I only get 12 I’ll do liga nos Marquinhos and 55k pack
    StormJH1StormJH1 Posts: 2

My primary squad is Bundesliga-based, so I was immediately drawn to that TOTS guarantee for 10 swap icons. That being said, I haven't really focused on FUT Swap much thus far, and I think the most icons I ever had at one time was 4. So, as i thought about it more, either the Rare Mega Pack (3) or Marquinhos (4) seemed like more reasonable goals. I'll try to get as many as I can and see what happens.

The Bundesliga TOTS would almost certainly be useful to me, but actually, a good number of the 88-93 range TOTS players from the Bundesliga are under $250k, and therefore, somewhat attainable. Compare that to EPL TOTS, where similarly rated players are $100k to $300k more. Which is kinda backwards, since there are tons of 90+ players in EPL, whereas the 90+ Bundersliga players stand out a bit more.

Mpayne408Mpayne408 Posts: 43
    I'm hopefully going for that modric and marquinos for that ronaldinho sbc. I think I can get that liga nos guarantee as well for that eder miltao. Best combo I think
    I was really lucky...my team is all Brasilian...i did Liga NOS...i get Eder Militao 92 (I already had 87)...enough for me...cheers guys.
    Mpayne408Mpayne408 Posts: 43
    > @Butrathegenjo said:
    > I was really lucky...my team is all Brasilian...i did Liga NOS...i get Eder Militao 92 (I already had 87)...enough for me...cheers guys.

Bruh I just got my heart snatched out of my chest. I saw Brazil, CB, Porto, Felipe
    LacalacabossLacalacaboss Posts: 193
    I just gave up øn the icon and did the rare mega pack and got gnabry =|

Doing liga nos then Marquinhos ør Marquinhos first when I in my dreams pack a tots psg player
    SuperPeppyoSuperPeppyo Posts: 4
    I’m going to try and get mid-icon
    FafulaijFafulaij Posts: 39
    Honestly, i always go for icon packs ( got base r9 , base cruyff , base ballack )
    The only bad icon i got was inzaghi
    Mid icon is better cause of the wider option of good player u can get , also the possibility of getting 90 gullit or 94 R9 is always tempting 😫