De Paul or Correa Or Both?

I have a premier league- spanish league hybrid and because of icons i am able to fit in my team the 96 quaqliarella i packed in the guaranteed pack..
Formation is 4-3-1-2

Comments

ihatetayihatetay Posts: 382

Why not get Gomez instead to link with Quag?
    Correa looks good but 2 things that will let him down, composure and reactions. Even with Sniper its a bit meh. He wont be clinical and at this stage you might want a more clinical player.
    Also why not Fabian instead of De Paul?

Fabian is more solid as a CM/CDM option. Yes he does not have the same agility and speed but with engine Fabian is not that slow.

I dont know why DePaul is so much more expensive when clearly Fabian is overall better but only has less speed and agility. And for CM/CDM Fabian has enough speed. If you want more agility just give Fabian sniper chem for more agility.
    I however am playing him with engine chem and he is solid.

But surely for the price of Correa and DePaul you can get Gomez instead? Unless you got a CAM that is as good in that position.

Why not get Zapata and play Quag as CAM?

Quag at cam with engine or sniper chem will be amazing.

TrutrisOGTrutrisOG Posts: 4
    Nice ideas bro but i have messi 95 and i need somehow to link him.. Gomez may be the best choice.. Cdm in game i put gerrard and pogba some times.. Fabian also is a good ahout cause of my 96 tots pique and alonso.. Do u think quaqliarella is going to be good as a cam?

yes he will be great as CAM. Main thing for CAM atm is 90+ passing shooting and dribbling with good pace and good physical. With engine he is perfect for CAM position. 4star WF and skills as well.
    If you find him not to be as quick turning etc then sniper or artist will give the extra agility boost you need. I am sure the +5 agility with engine is good enough as you get +5 pace as well.

I have been playing with B.Fernandes a lot since i got his red pick. He is perfect for that CAM role. I thought his agility would let him down but with engine he feels as good at dribbling as Reus. Nearly as good as Reus. If Reus is 10/10 then Fernandes is 9.5/10. And Quag fits in with those stats perfectly.
    All 3 are clinical players and also they have good physical to be able to win headers.

Yes with Quag you dont get same defensive skills but you can overlook that for a CAM.

So if you compare Quag to other CAM's he has the same high stats with 4star/4star.

So ill try out that quaq as a cam and i will let u know.. Yesterday i packed a tots dumfries.. Shall i sell him now or later m8?

before last week of tots. last week everyone is released causing big crash

Thanks broo... Btw i tried both correa, de paul and fabian... Correa is not very good but fabian and de paul are doing alright in the team causing me to make a full hybrid premier league la liga and seria a... Its alright doe...