I can build your squad

0

Let me build your squad just follow these instructions

In order to keep the discussions organized, please follow this pattern when requesting a squad:

Platform: PS4\XBOX ONE\PC
Budget: 200,000
Min chemistry: 100
Formation: Any or mention a specific formation
Players that must be in: Neymar, Messi
Untradeable players (optional): Mention which current untradeable players you own
Description: Describe what you want in short

Comments

  • 1
    LeopoldenboiLeopoldenboi Posts: 29
    edited June 14

    It was pretty hard but her it is. Just switch in angelino direct in game. Hope your satisfied!
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/8537685

  • 0
    crackdpeppercrackdpepper Posts: 2
    edited June 14
    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 1,000,000
    Min chem: Ideally 100, but not essential
    Formation: Any
    Players that must be in: Gignac, Mena. (not untradable but really want these two in my team)
    Description: Looking to build a team consisting of any of the new TOTS cards from Mexican, Argentinian and Columbian leagues. Any formation, looking for as many TOTS cards as possible, full squad if possible.

    Thank you.
  • 0
    tedd0114tedd0114 Posts: 5

    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 440,000
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: Any
    Players that must be in:
    Untradeable players (optional): Tots Lacazette
    Description: I just want an amazing team, that i can play weekend league with

  • 0
    tedd0114tedd0114 Posts: 5

    Tots lacazette needs to be in

  • 0
    Rozzadp23Rozzadp23 Posts: 9
    Pls build me a squad!

    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 450,000
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: Any formation
    Players that must be in:Dont mind
    Untradeable players (optional): 89 RM Joao Cancelo (Doesn't have to be used)
    Description:Just a decent side to play fut champs
  • 0
    semibooksemibook Posts: 2

    This one is gonna be a challenge for you! I hope you enjoy it as much as i will enjoy if you can really manage to get it done :smiley:

    Platform: PC
    Budget: 300k
    Min chemistry: 100 (all 10 if possible)
    Formation: Any formation, but in game 3-4-1-2 ( I like my RM/LM with high defense)
    Players that must be in: Don't really mind but i'd like the 3 defenders in.
    Untradeable players: ALL :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

    my team is: https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/view/8580284 (all untreadables) and I will switch in game to this formation (3-4-1-2) https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/view/8580303

    **Here is my try: Buy lacazette and martial => https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/view/8580342 But ramos will stay at 8 chemistry....
    **
    Please show me what else have you got!!!

    Cheers!

  • 0
    LeopoldenboiLeopoldenboi Posts: 29

    @Rozzadp23 said:
    Pls build me a squad!

    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 450,000
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: Any formation
    Players that must be in:Dont mind
    Untradeable players (optional): 89 RM Joao Cancelo (Doesn't have to be used)
    Description:Just a decent side to play fut champs

    In game play a 4231 with seferovic on striker pizzi as mid cam bruno to the right and rafa to the left play joao and matuidi as cdm

  • 0
    LeopoldenboiLeopoldenboi Posts: 29

    @semibook said:
    This one is gonna be a challenge for you! I hope you enjoy it as much as i will enjoy if you can really manage to get it done :smiley:

    Platform: PC
    Budget: 300k
    Min chemistry: 100 (all 10 if possible)
    Formation: Any formation, but in game 3-4-1-2 ( I like my RM/LM with high defense)
    Players that must be in: Don't really mind but i'd like the 3 defenders in.
    Untradeable players: ALL :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

    my team is: https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/view/8580284 (all untreadables) and I will switch in game to this formation (3-4-1-2) https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/view/8580303

    **Here is my try: Buy lacazette and martial => https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/view/8580342 But ramos will stay at 8 chemistry....
    **
    Please show me what else have you got!!!

    Cheers!

    Ramos have full chem

  • 0
    LeopoldenboiLeopoldenboi Posts: 29
    edited June 16

    @Leopoldenboi said:

    @semibook said:
    This one is gonna be a challenge for you! I hope you enjoy it as much as i will enjoy if you can really manage to get it done :smiley:

    Platform: PC
    Budget: 300k
    Min chemistry: 100 (all 10 if possible)
    Formation: Any formation, but in game 3-4-1-2 ( I like my RM/LM with high defense)
    Players that must be in: Don't really mind but i'd like the 3 defenders in.
    Untradeable players: ALL :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

    my team is: https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/view/8580284 (all untreadables) and I will switch in game to this formation (3-4-1-2) https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/view/8580303

    **Here is my try: Buy lacazette and martial => https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/view/8580342 But ramos will stay at 8 chemistry....
    **
    Please show me what else have you got!!!

    Cheers!

    Ramos have full chem

    Pew! Here it is a bit to expensive but you cant make it another way (you can play with a cheaper lacazette tho) https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/8582058

  • 0
    tedd0114tedd0114 Posts: 5

    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 440,000
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: Any
    Players that must be in:
    Untradeable players (optional): Tots Lacazette
    Description: I just want an amazing team, that i can play weekend league with

  • 0
    LeopoldenboiLeopoldenboi Posts: 29

    @tedd0114 said:
    Platform: PS4
    Budget: 440,000
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: Any
    Players that must be in:
    Untradeable players (optional): Tots Lacazette
    Description: I just want an amazing team, that i can play weekend league with

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/8583099 change position on kondogbia and cazorla in game

  • 0
    semibooksemibook Posts: 2
    > @Leopoldenboi said:
    > @Leopoldenboi said:
    >
    > @semibook said:
    > This one is gonna be a challenge for you! I hope you enjoy it as much as i will enjoy if you can really manage to get it done :smiley:
    >
    > Platform: PC
    > Budget: 300k
    > Min chemistry: 100 (all 10 if possible)
    > Formation: Any formation, but in game 3-4-1-2 ( I like my RM/LM with high defense)
    > Players that must be in: Don't really mind but i'd like the 3 defenders in.
    > Untradeable players: ALL :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
    >
    > my team is: https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/view/8580284 (all untreadables) and I will switch in game to this formation (3-4-1-2) https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/view/8580303
    >
    > **Here is my try: Buy lacazette and martial => https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/view/8580342 But ramos will stay at 8 chemistry....
    > **
    > Please show me what else have you got!!!
    >
    > Cheers!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Ramos have full chem
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Pew! Here it is a bit to expensive but you cant make it another way (you can play with a cheaper lacazette tho) https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/8582058

    I actually didnt think about that option, Benzema instead of Griezmann. Probably Benzema it's gonna work better as a CAM.

    THANK YOU!
  • 0
    LeopoldenboiLeopoldenboi Posts: 29

    @kaiblain said:
    > Platform: PS4
    > Budget: 1,000,000
    > Min chemistry: 100
    > Formation: in game: 4231/4222/41212(1/2)/433/4321
    > Players that must be in: None
    > Untradeable players: Prime Campbell, Prime moments Cannavaro, Base Hernandez, TOTS Robertson, TOTS telles, 88 Cancelo, Futmas Torreira, TOTS rice, TOTS ziyech, TOTS Piatek
    > Description: none

    To solve chem https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/8573655 and how to play in game https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/8573762 try to upgrade jesus to his carnival when you get the money and msybe you can upgrade hernandez to another icon.

  • 0
    kaiblainkaiblain Posts: 19
    > Platform: PS4
    > Budget: 1,000,000
    > Min chemistry: 100
    > Formation: in game: 4231/4222/41212(1/2)/433/4321
    > Players that must be in: None
    > Untradeable players: Prime Campbell, Prime moments Cannavaro, Base Hernandez, TOTS Robertson, TOTS telles, 88 Cancelo, Futmas Torreira, TOTS rice, TOTS ziyech, TOTS Piatek
    > Description: none
  • 0
    Legend. Thank you mate!
  • 0
    varun549varun549 Posts: 4
    edited June 14

    Platform: PC
    Budget: 2,000,000
    Min chem: 100, but not essential
    Formation: Any
    Players that must be in: militao(FS), alex telles, alisson (tots, untradable), may be gomez( tots,untradable)serie A.
    also i have untradable otw felipe anderson and david luiz flash back cards.

  • 0
    LeopoldenboiLeopoldenboi Posts: 29

    @varun549 said:
    Platform: PC
    Budget: 2,000,000
    Min chem: 100, but not essential
    Formation: Any
    Players that must be in: militao(FS), alex telles, alisson (tots, untradable), may be gomez( tots,untradable)serie A.
    also i have untradable otw felipe anderson and david luiz flash back cards.

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/8545795 maybe this will ork just upgrade cutrone to quagliarella tots when you have the money

  • 0
    varun549varun549 Posts: 4
    I have chiesa red, militao and alex telles already.
  • 0
    varun549varun549 Posts: 4
    Thanks for help
  • 0
    Paulh2002Paulh2002 Posts: 3
    Platform: XBOX ONE
    Budget: 1,000,000
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: Any but need to be able to change to 433 in game
    Players that must be in: flash back Dani Alves
    Untradeable players (optional): flashback Dani Alves, futmas Thiago Silva, tots Ederson, tots Sarabia, tots Cazorla, tots Ilicic, flashback Jonas and prime Nesta
    Description: I like fast players in my front 3 with a striker ideally 6 ft+. When in game I have one CM to stay back so a CDM would be good.
  • 0
    LeopoldenboiLeopoldenboi Posts: 29

    Here it is! Just switch jonas with butragueno in game, if you like to play 433 maybe try 433 4 with jonas on cam. I think santi cazorla can play cdm just put a shadow on him. https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/8568202

    @Paulh2002 said:
    Platform: XBOX ONE
    Budget: 1,000,000
    Min chemistry: 100
    Formation: Any but need to be able to change to 433 in game
    Players that must be in: flash back Dani Alves
    Untradeable players (optional): flashback Dani Alves, futmas Thiago Silva, tots Ederson, tots Sarabia, tots Cazorla, tots Ilicic, flashback Jonas and prime Nesta
    Description: I like fast players in my front 3 with a striker ideally 6 ft+. When in game I have one CM to stay back so a CDM would be good.

  • 0
    LeopoldenboiLeopoldenboi Posts: 29
    edited June 16

    @varun549 said:
    I have chiesa red, militao and alex telles already.

    Are telles red?

  • 0
    LeopoldenboiLeopoldenboi Posts: 29

    @varun549 said:
    I have chiesa red, militao and alex telles already.

    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/8568360 this then

  • 0
    LeopoldenboiLeopoldenboi Posts: 29

    @semibook said:
    > @Leopoldenboi said:
    > @Leopoldenboi said:
    >
    > @semibook said:
    > This one is gonna be a challenge for you! I hope you enjoy it as much as i will enjoy if you can really manage to get it done :smiley:
    >
    > Platform: PC
    > Budget: 300k
    > Min chemistry: 100 (all 10 if possible)
    > Formation: Any formation, but in game 3-4-1-2 ( I like my RM/LM with high defense)
    > Players that must be in: Don't really mind but i'd like the 3 defenders in.
    > Untradeable players: ALL :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
    >
    > my team is: https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/view/8580284 (all untreadables) and I will switch in game to this formation (3-4-1-2) https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/view/8580303
    >
    > **Here is my try: Buy lacazette and martial => https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/view/8580342 But ramos will stay at 8 chemistry....
    > **
    > Please show me what else have you got!!!
    >
    > Cheers!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Ramos have full chem
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Pew! Here it is a bit to expensive but you cant make it another way (you can play with a cheaper lacazette tho) https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/8582058

    I actually didnt think about that option, Benzema instead of Griezmann. Probably Benzema it's gonna work better as a CAM.

    THANK YOU!

    Im glad that i could help you!

Sign In or Register to comment.