My first and last Fifa

I was absolutely hooked on this game when I bought it
But my lord is this game shit
The servers are terrible
My players feel like bronzes
There is so much button delay
My opponents scoring from the halfway line, and my players missing in the six yard box
The concept of the "game" is really good but the whole gameplay aspect is terrible
I practice so much to the point where this is the only game I play, but now it feels like a chore to play
It just makes me angry it's very rare for me to be angry
But the game brings out the worse In me
I would have snapped the disk a while if it wasn't installed on my Xbox
This is the end of my rant

Comments

M4Y4112345M4Y4112345 Posts: 126
    > @OnlyZenith said:
    > I was absolutely hooked on this game when I bought it
    > But my lord is this game shit
    > The servers are terrible
    > My players feel like bronzes
    > There is so much button delay
    > My opponents scoring from the halfway line, and my players missing in the six yard box
    > The concept of the "game" is really good but the whole gameplay aspect is terrible
    > I practice so much to the point where this is the only game I play, but now it feels like a chore to play
    > It just makes me angry it's very rare for me to be angry
    > But the game brings out the worse In me
    > I would have snapped the disk a while if it wasn't installed on my Xbox
    > This is the end of my rant
    >
    >

Have you rant bro, its all correct, I lost 3 of my games last night due too button delay, its pathetic 😂.
    Oooooh fifa 20 has volt.............but how are your servers bruh 😂😂.
    The worst fifa ive played in a long time
    > @NoLuckNoCoins said:
    > > @M4Y4112345 said:
    >
    > hahaha yeah ea felt sorry for us and did something that must be it
    >
    > all jokes aside though i also have to admit that the gameplay today is very good and that i am finally enjoying weekend league without nervous breakdowns 😂😂
    >
    >
    >
    Yeah todays been spot on, I reached gold 1 and haven’t threw my toys out the pram at all 😂
    > @M4Y4112345 said:

hahaha yeah ea felt sorry for us and did something that must be it

all jokes aside though i also have to admit that the gameplay today is very good and that i am finally enjoying weekend league without nervous breakdowns 😂😂
    FafulaijFafulaij Posts: 39
    > @M4Y4112345 said:
    > > @Fafulaij said:
    > > I said that this week will be my last week on fifa 19 fut champions, and oh lord I think I discovered a way to minimize the button delay issue when it happen , ( even though i lost that game but it really helped in the end , Yesterday I was on fire i reached 13 out of 14 , and it happened i lost 4 game on a raw 3 due to button delay and bad server , and my schmeichel decide to take a break :) .
    > > With 12 game to go and my goal is gold one i need 7 wins only , The shit happened again and i lost 3 game on a raw , then I decided to play it cool and relax only then things started to change ! Anytime u fave button delay it happen almost everytime with the first touch of the player , so what u can do is to keep the ball with u as long as u can when the opponent press on u and become near play pass to the next free player , and trust ur team to take advantage of the situation and sometimes they would run to the goal waiting for ur pass , when this happen just play ( REGULAR PASS) wait for ur player to receive the ball , then shot , do not shot while the player did not receive the ball , and in term of defending , when there is lag just do not control ur main defenders , try to run with ur CM and CDM , because the AI in this situation will be better than u !
    > > Thanks god with changing my playing style whil lag and button delay, i reached Gold 1 on my final game 😭
    >
    > The servers are running decent today, Im on 28th game and if i win those 2 im gold one aswell, literally 10 wins straight off the bat.
    >
    > EA must of seen this thread and got too work 😂😂
    >
    > 😂😂😂 just imagine EA respond to us ! 😂😂
    Hope u get ur Gold 1
    And good red player pick
    > @Fafulaij said:
    > I said that this week will be my last week on fifa 19 fut champions, and oh lord I think I discovered a way to minimize the button delay issue when it happen , ( even though i lost that game but it really helped in the end , Yesterday I was on fire i reached 13 out of 14 , and it happened i lost 4 game on a raw 3 due to button delay and bad server , and my schmeichel decide to take a break :) .
    > With 12 game to go and my goal is gold one i need 7 wins only , The shit happened again and i lost 3 game on a raw , then I decided to play it cool and relax only then things started to change ! Anytime u fave button delay it happen almost everytime with the first touch of the player , so what u can do is to keep the ball with u as long as u can when the opponent press on u and become near play pass to the next free player , and trust ur team to take advantage of the situation and sometimes they would run to the goal waiting for ur pass , when this happen just play ( REGULAR PASS) wait for ur player to receive the ball , then shot , do not shot while the player did not receive the ball , and in term of defending , when there is lag just do not control ur main defenders , try to run with ur CM and CDM , because the AI in this situation will be better than u !
    > Thanks god with changing my playing style whil lag and button delay, i reached Gold 1 on my final game 😭

The servers are running decent today, Im on 28th game and if i win those 2 im gold one aswell, literally 10 wins straight off the bat.

EA must of seen this thread and got too work 😂😂
    FafulaijFafulaij Posts: 39
    I said that this week will be my last week on fifa 19 fut champions, and oh lord I think I discovered a way to minimize the button delay issue when it happen , ( even though i lost that game but it really helped in the end , Yesterday I was on fire i reached 13 out of 14 , and it happened i lost 4 game on a raw 3 due to button delay and bad server , and my schmeichel decide to take a break :) .
    With 12 game to go and my goal is gold one i need 7 wins only , The shit happened again and i lost 3 game on a raw , then I decided to play it cool and relax only then things started to change ! Anytime u fave button delay it happen almost everytime with the first touch of the player , so what u can do is to keep the ball with u as long as u can when the opponent press on u and become near play pass to the next free player , and trust ur team to take advantage of the situation and sometimes they would run to the goal waiting for ur pass , when this happen just play ( REGULAR PASS) wait for ur player to receive the ball , then shot , do not shot while the player did not receive the ball , and in term of defending , when there is lag just do not control ur main defenders , try to run with ur CM and CDM , because the AI in this situation will be better than u !
    Thanks god with changing my playing style whil lag and button delay, i reached Gold 1 on my final game 😭
    kingmus10kingmus10 Posts: 247
    Button delay when I press square and I give away a penalty because my opponent tackles me
    > @NoLuckNoCoins said:
    > > @OnlyZenith said:
    >
    > Swear to god i was just going to write a post like this to get it out of my system but reading this gives me a little bit of relief...
    > But this fucking game, yesterday i won 7 out of 8 games and today i lost all 5 of them. And it’s not like my opponents today were much better than yesterday. Yesterday was sweaty too, but everything fucking worked, and today, well you know the story. Impossible to score goals, players play like shit, bouncy bounce all over the fucking field until my opponent gets a chance and bang, goal. And yeah this usually happens at the and of the first half and then my opponent switches to a disgusting defensive tactic where he litteraly has minimum 6 players in the box. So i try to score outside the box or crosses, but then my players are either out of position or my shot gets blocked.
    >
    > But this is something i am kind of used to. When playing this shit game i always know that at some point these things will start to occur in games and that i will start loosing. But how is it normal that i started considering these things normal? It is mental. Don’t get me wrong, i dont mind loosing to a better opponent or at least an opponent who creates chances etc. But loosing to an average opponent 1-0 when i have created more chances and one on one situations and also missed so many of those then i am out of my mind.
    >
    > I am still planning to buy fifa 20 (just not sure at what price), but when will this come to an end. I am 99% sure that we will face shit like this next year, and yeah like @M4Y4112345 said: nobody cares about fucking volta. We all know how stacked EA is with money and my main question is does ea know how many players face connection issues, and if they do, why do they ignore this? The server can cost 100 million dollars and they will still earn 100 times more because of stupid players investing a shitload of money in the game thinking it will make them better. This brings me to the last point of this very long rant. So many players think that the quality of the team is the main factor besides skill which determines the outcome of the game. There are many factors, first overall skill and understanding of the game(custom tactics and instructions and all that), then there is the connection advantages and disadvantages, then scripting and then the quality of the team... This makes it turn out that scripting is actually what determines the skill gap in the game which makes me sick... I’ve faced players with squads that pros use at fifa tournaments who were shit and won with a squad 5 times cheaper than theirs. Also i’ve lost to squads 5 times cheaper than mine who were much much better. And these were the games that were fair ( no EA interferances). Actually, i have nothing against players who invest into the game besides the fact that they are massively supporting EA and disgusts that we face every weekend.
    >
    > I really love this game since i was a kid, but it makes me mad that this fucking gameplay makes lots of people think that their squad is the problem and this is the exact thing that EA wants to achieve. I feel that if EA lost revenues from in game purchases then a lot of things would change and i really hope this will happen...
    >
    >

Im for all of this bro ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

Honestly man i changed my squad four times yesterday before i realised its not actually me.

Playing 98 tots hazard
    95 mertens
    88 futbday son
    Etc etc etc

I may aswell be playing with a full team of those korean bronzes everyones got hanging about in there untradables pile 😂

I think if 20 plays like this at any point the Ile sack it in.

Im not having the wool pulled over my eyes by new bullshit features 😂
    NoLuckNoCoinsNoLuckNoCoins Posts: 75
    edited June 15
    > @OnlyZenith said:

Swear to god i was just going to write a post like this to get it out of my system but reading this gives me a little bit of relief...
    But this fucking game, yesterday i won 7 out of 8 games and today i lost all 5 of them. And it’s not like my opponents today were much better than yesterday. Yesterday was sweaty too, but everything fucking worked, and today, well you know the story. Impossible to score goals, players play like shit, bouncy bounce all over the fucking field until my opponent gets a chance and bang, goal. And yeah this usually happens at the and of the first half and then my opponent switches to a disgusting defensive tactic where he litteraly has minimum 6 players in the box. So i try to score outside the box or crosses, but then my players are either out of position or my shot gets blocked.

But this is something i am kind of used to. When playing this shit game i always know that at some point these things will start to occur in games and that i will start loosing. But how is it normal that i started considering these things normal? It is mental. Don’t get me wrong, i dont mind loosing to a better opponent or at least an opponent who creates chances etc. But loosing to an average opponent 1-0 when i have created more chances and one on one situations and also missed so many of those then i am out of my mind.

I am still planning to buy fifa 20 (just not sure at what price), but when will this come to an end. I am 99% sure that we will face shit like this next year, and yeah like @M4Y4112345 said: nobody cares about fucking volta. We all know how stacked EA is with money and my main question is does ea know how many players face connection issues, and if they do, why do they ignore this? The server can cost 100 million dollars and they will still earn 100 times more because of stupid players investing a shitload of money in the game thinking it will make them better. This brings me to the last point of this very long rant. So many players think that the quality of the team is the main factor besides skill which determines the outcome of the game. There are many factors, first overall skill and understanding of the game(custom tactics and instructions and all that), then there is the connection advantages and disadvantages, then scripting and then the quality of the team... This makes it turn out that scripting is actually what determines the skill gap in the game which makes me sick... I’ve faced players with squads that pros use at fifa tournaments who were shit and won with a squad 5 times cheaper than theirs. Also i’ve lost to squads 5 times cheaper than mine who were much much better. And these were the games that were fair ( no EA interferances). Actually, i have nothing against players who invest into the game besides the fact that they are massively supporting EA and disgusts that we face every weekend.

I really love this game since i was a kid, but it makes me mad that this fucking gameplay makes lots of people think that their squad is the problem and this is the exact thing that EA wants to achieve. I feel that if EA lost revenues from in game purchases then a lot of things would change and i really hope this will happen...
    OnlyZenithOnlyZenith Posts: 84
    > @M4Y4112345 said:
    > > @OnlyZenith said:
    > > I was absolutely hooked on this game when I bought it
    > > But my lord is this game shit
    > > The servers are terrible
    > > My players feel like bronzes
    > > There is so much button delay
    > > My opponents scoring from the halfway line, and my players missing in the six yard box
    > > The concept of the "game" is really good but the whole gameplay aspect is terrible
    > > I practice so much to the point where this is the only game I play, but now it feels like a chore to play
    > > It just makes me angry it's very rare for me to be angry
    > > But the game brings out the worse In me
    > > I would have snapped the disk a while if it wasn't installed on my Xbox
    > > This is the end of my rant
    > >
    > >
    >
    > Have you rant bro, its all correct, I lost 3 of my games last night due too button delay, its pathetic 😂.
    > Oooooh fifa 20 has volt.............but how are your servers bruh 😂😂.
    > The worst fifa ive played in a long time
    >
    >

It is so stupid I play a through ball to my striker and press b for a first time shot and he takes an extra touch into the goalies hands
    You can't even pass it out with your center backs it's too risky so I'm always having to just clear it
    I'm not even gonna finish the rest of my matches too much stress
    HwaksilHwaksil Posts: 6

AGREED. The game play is so shit that some shit players who abuse the meta (Lob cross + Header / Nearpost Corners / First time shots / Constant pressure) grabs the game even if they have no freakin clue how to play football in general. I know this is a game but we pay good money and spend time to build the team and end up losing to some retarded ones who just does the same shyt the ENTIRE game. One kid scored 3 near post headers, did manage to catch him 0:3 > 3:3 and went to PK. I scored my first PK and saved the opponent's first PK then he (retard who abuses the meta) tried to DC thinking that I wouldn't get the win but I did LOL
    (If your opponent dc when you are leading the score during PK if one didn't know) FELT SO GOOD to beat this kid though! Look at screenshot for his ID, don't get upset when you meet this kid. Hope you guys crush him.