LacalacabossLacalacaboss Posts: 264
    360 ooga booga ninja for me pls
    LacalacabossLacalacaboss Posts: 264
    360 ooga booga ninja for me pls
    FafulaijFafulaij Posts: 39
    > @Hubskyy said:
    > Tell some good players to snipe

Hunt for icons lower than 330 K
    Study the market and their prices snipe em when they are at their lowest then wait few days they will increase
    ( bought 7 base henry for 250-260 ) sold all at 340 almost after one week )
    HubskyyHubskyy Posts: 18
    > @Fafulaij said:
    > > @Hubskyy said:
    > > Tell some good players to snipe
    >
    > Hunt for icons lower than 330 K
    > Study the market and their prices snipe em when they are at their lowest then wait few days they will increase
    > ( bought 7 base henry for 250-260 ) sold all at 340 almost after one week )

I dont have too much money ? maybe some if's or other cards?
    > @Hubskyy said:
    > > @Fafulaij said:
    > > > @Hubskyy said:
    > > > Tell some good players to snipe
    > >
    > > Hunt for icons lower than 330 K
    > > Study the market and their prices snipe em when they are at their lowest then wait few days they will increase
    > > ( bought 7 base henry for 250-260 ) sold all at 340 almost after one week )
    >
    > I dont have too much money ? maybe some if's or other cards?

The market is so dynamic! And change in a very unpredictable way ! I put inform pelligrini 84 for 50K and he was like 36k at that moment , and after three days his price incresed for no reason to 50K ?

So in general study the whole rating prices for the inform from big league ( not premier league cause it is almost always expensive) and when u think that. A 85 Inform player reached the lowest point of his rating , buy him cause he will rise again for sure
    So u cant really put a list of player to snipe , u have to look for the opportunity
    HubskyyHubskyy Posts: 18
    > @Fafulaij said:
    > > @Hubskyy said:
    > > > @Fafulaij said:
    > > > > @Hubskyy said:
    > > > > Tell some good players to snipe
    > > >
    > > > Hunt for icons lower than 330 K
    > > > Study the market and their prices snipe em when they are at their lowest then wait few days they will increase
    > > > ( bought 7 base henry for 250-260 ) sold all at 340 almost after one week )
    > >
    > > I dont have too much money ? maybe some if's or other cards?
    >
    > The market is so dynamic! And change in a very unpredictable way ! I put inform pelligrini 84 for 50K and he was like 36k at that moment , and after three days his price incresed for no reason to 50K ?
    >
    > So in general study the whole rating prices for the inform from big league ( not premier league cause it is almost always expensive) and when u think that. A 85 Inform player reached the lowest point of his rating , buy him cause he will rise again for sure
    > So u cant really put a list of player to snipe , u have to look for the opportunity

Ok, thanks :) and question, who is better at cm at 7 chem, veratti tots or meunier birthday?
    > @Hubskyy said:
    > > @Fafulaij said:
    > > > @Hubskyy said:
    > > > > @Fafulaij said:
    > > > > > @Hubskyy said:
    > > > > > Tell some good players to snipe
    > > > >
    > > > > Hunt for icons lower than 330 K
    > > > > Study the market and their prices snipe em when they are at their lowest then wait few days they will increase
    > > > > ( bought 7 base henry for 250-260 ) sold all at 340 almost after one week )
    > > >
    > > > I dont have too much money ? maybe some if's or other cards?
    > >
    > > The market is so dynamic! And change in a very unpredictable way ! I put inform pelligrini 84 for 50K and he was like 36k at that moment , and after three days his price incresed for no reason to 50K ?
    > >
    > > So in general study the whole rating prices for the inform from big league ( not premier league cause it is almost always expensive) and when u think that. A 85 Inform player reached the lowest point of his rating , buy him cause he will rise again for sure
    > > So u cant really put a list of player to snipe , u have to look for the opportunity
    >
    > Ok, thanks :) and question, who is better at cm at 7 chem, veratti tots or meunier birthday?
    >

Sorry for late reply ,
    Depend on ur type of play and ur cdm
    If u r the type of player that always put pressure and keep going around with ur CM then veratti is good also u need strong CDM
    If ue CDM is not that strong then meunier is a must + played against him alot not a bad finisher , And he managed to hold the midfield against my ballack , vieira Nd cruyff
    Also , u could start listing players for 2020 to snipe
    So that u can search easily
    and im consider buying the ultimate edition( since im not a fan of buying coins/point ) so i hope that i get something from the packs and buy one to watch cheap player that might get upgrade ( flipe anderson and rechalson for example)
    For next fifa
    I think promes is a must invest OTW