What's a player that's not necessarily meta or fit for the position do you enjoy the most?

For me it's tots savanier at cam, he has amazing passing, good dribbling ok pace and shooting but also has 3* 3*, but i have no issue using him. He feels very smooth on the ball and is just all around a joy to use even if i can't skill with him

Comments

FafulaijFafulaij Posts: 39
    1- Tots Fraser
    Guys he is a life saver , i use him as a super subs , CAM or ST depend on the situation, and whenever he steps on the field he just cant mistake , almost all passes perfect , every cross finds attacker head , almost every shot he rock go behind the net ! Honestly i didnt know why i did his sbc but im so freakin satisfied
    2- Tots Rice
    The CDM that change my whole playing style ( were using Kante before him) man he was awesome a solid rock in th back , a perfect passer to the attack ! After i tried him in the weekend league , i got fernandinho 94 and vieira prime so i had to bench him after his amazing 30 game run
    LacalacabossLacalacaboss Posts: 264
    I actually kinda like 87 lazzari as a rst super sub
    Also just packed verratti and using him at cam partially and partially cdm haven’t used him yet tho
    TOTS bernardo silva. I play him at cm alongside vieira who is set on stay back while attacking which gives bernardo silva the freedom to do whatever he wants. He isn’t very usefull when it comes to defending which gives me sometimes a little bit of trouble (mostly none but still) but he makes it up with his attacking and chance creation. The combination of his dribbling and acceleration makes him so fun and he can shoot from anywhere.
    Dky89Dky89 Posts: 3
    Tots Verratti at CAM is weirdly good considering he can't shoot. Wijnaldum and Neres are awesome. TOTGS Henderson was definitely the most surprising. Absolute rock at CDM
    tezmactezmac Posts: 10
    TOTS El Shawwwwwwry - so fun to use

TOTS Veratti - so cheap and he is a fantastic CDM

@Fafulaij said:
    1- Tots Fraser
    Guys he is a life saver , i use him as a super subs , CAM or ST depend on the situation, and whenever he steps on the field he just cant mistake , almost all passes perfect , every cross finds attacker head , almost every shot he rock go behind the net ! Honestly i didnt know why i did his sbc but im so freakin satisfied
    2- Tots Rice
    The CDM that change my whole playing style ( were using Kante before him) man he was awesome a solid rock in th back , a perfect passer to the attack ! After i tried him in the weekend league , i got fernandinho 94 and vieira prime so i had to bench him after his amazing 30 game run

Totally agree!

I usually put Fraser and Rice in 2nd period. Put Rice as a 2nd CDM and he close the spaces in defence and scores some headers in corners. Put Fraser as 2nd striker and he set fire in the attack. He is so fast and clinical that he saved me in lots of games.

FafulaijFafulaij Posts: 39
    > @sandersondf said:
    > @Fafulaij said:
    > 1- Tots Fraser
    > Guys he is a life saver , i use him as a super subs , CAM or ST depend on the situation, and whenever he steps on the field he just cant mistake , almost all passes perfect , every cross finds attacker head , almost every shot he rock go behind the net ! Honestly i didnt know why i did his sbc but im so freakin satisfied
    > 2- Tots Rice
    > The CDM that change my whole playing style ( were using Kante before him) man he was awesome a solid rock in th back , a perfect passer to the attack ! After i tried him in the weekend league , i got fernandinho 94 and vieira prime so i had to bench him after his amazing 30 game run
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Totally agree!
    >
    > I usually put Fraser and Rice in 2nd period. Put Rice as a 2nd CDM and he close the spaces in defence and scores some headers in corners. Put Fraser as 2nd striker and he set fire in the attack. He is so fast and clinical that he saved me in lots of games.

Finally someone who did Fraser SBC !
    Tbh Those two guys showed me that playing fifa is not all about having meta players, last two days i was playing for fun , and started to play rice as my main CDM ! Man he is not a rock in the field , he is freakin mountain who pass to Fraser and BOMB a goal for me
    In fifa 2020
    I would hunt players that feels good but ppl dont know about them cause they are expensive
    Its seems odd but i feel sometime that some player do really play in Fifa just like how they perform in real football , ( amazingly felt like this using Mata 89 , aguero 89
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

yall dont know about Kanno and Buraik? Fantastic players with perfect link for any hybrid setup.

Awsome discussion i would recommend using this to improve your experience.

https://8ca6bjnhs2vlet8d2ix7rik9wx.hop.clickbank.net/