Shall I save or shall I sell high rated player cards?

RoninXRoninX Posts: 112
edited June 2019 in Market & Trading

Hello "Companions in Misfortune" ,
I have some (about 70) tradable players, which I do not need) ranging from 83 to 94 with a sell value (according FutBin) of nearly 3 millions.
My question, shall I sell them now or later or - save them for maybe upcoming SBCs.
I cannot remember last year so well anymore. Have there been after the regular TOTS period (ends this month) some SBCs like "Guaranteed TOTS XXX" (maybe even repeatables)?
Do you have any assumptions what kind of interesting high-rated-needed SBCs could appear?

Comments

I would sell them all. Its worth more to you having the 3mill now rather then in a few weeks when the market gets even worse. you can always complete sbcs by buying the necessary players as you will always have the coins

RoninXRoninX Posts: 112

@Darraghlk99 said:
    I would sell them all. Its worth more to you having the 3mill now rather then in a few weeks when the market gets even worse. you can always complete sbcs by buying the necessary players as you will always have the coins

in a few weeks when the market gets even worse - thats why my question with future SBCs.
    buying the necessary player - thats true.
    Summa summarum, then i will do as you advise..