TOTS Reus 98

RoninXRoninX Posts: 112
edited June 2019 in Market & Trading

Hello all,
I planning to buy TOTS 98 Reus.
Atm his price 3.1 millions. The lowest I saw was 2.752 many days ago.
What do think about about his future pricing?

1. Near future price of 98er Reus9 votes
    1. 2.7 to 3.1 is the price he will alos have
        0.00%
    2. 2 million is the lowest price he will ever get
      100.00%
    3. he def drop below 1 million
        0.00%

Comments

Haha thanks for saying that. But still don’t take my opinion as its the best thing to do ?? And sorry about your ultimate tots pull, it sucks that EA is still giving us these players even though the game is already pretty much dead...

But your squad looks killer!
    I have to admit i didn’t play much with bundesliga players so i don’t have direct experience with them except for looking at their stats.

So in terms of stats and what i saw/heard, Da Costa is in my opinion better than kimmich so i would eventually try him out in the starting eleven and see how it goes.

Also i’ve seen Thiago on the pitch and his dribbling looks amazing. You could eventually try tots Demirbay instead of him cause i think Demirbay is more all around than Thiago (both in terms of defense and offense + much higher stamina, everything except dribbling).

Moving on to defense, i’ve compared Tah and Sule and in terms of stats Tah looks much better. I don’t know your experience, but acceleration of Sule looks very bad so maybe i would put him as top priority for replacement (all depends on how you feel in the end). Also surprisingly low jumping and stamina. As there are not much options regarding bundesliga CB, an icon is most likely an option for you, so someone like Cannavaro or whoever you can afford.

Besides that everything you said you could try out when you get the coins and then decide based on what you experience. Player prices have dropped significantly so now is the time to try out as many players as possible and have fun ( if that is even possible with this broken game ?). I’ve tried tots Schulz and he was very good for me, pretty much a complete LB. Tots Havertz is godlike according to lots of players. Werner i personally don't like cause of the 3* skill moves but apart from that he is a beast and an excellent sub. Witsel looks like an excellent CDM, but in my opinion you already have Goretzka who is also a beast CDM. Maybe you could try him out instead of Thiago but i think Demirbay is a better option alongside Goretzka. Kostic is in my opinion to offensive for a LB with low defensive stats so i’m not sure about him.
    Hope i helped you in some way.
    > @RoninX said:
    > ok, I bought him for 2.8.... Something inside me forced me to click the buy button.
    > But what shall I do with the 94er POTM version now?

Hahah i know that feeling... Probably the best you can do with 94 reus is to put him in a high rated SBC. Or try tots reus and see if there is a big difference between those two, if the difference is small i would consider keeping the 94 version and selling tots reus maybe. However i think that a boost in stamina is very much needed and probably the reason why you upgraded to tots reus...

ok, I bought him for 2.8.... Something inside me forced me to click the buy button.
    But what shall I do with the 94er POTM version now?

edited June 2019

@NoLuckNoCoins said:
    > @RoninX said:
    > ok, I bought him for 2.8.... Something inside me forced me to click the buy button.
    > But what shall I do with the 94er POTM version now?

Hahah i know that feeling... Probably the best you can do with 94 reus is to put him in a high rated SBC. Or try tots reus and see if there is a big difference between those two, if the difference is small i would consider keeping the 94 version and selling tots reus maybe. However i think that a boost in stamina is very much needed and probably the reason why you upgraded to tots reus...

Exactly: "Or try tots reus... However i think that a boost in stamina is very much needed". While Reus-94 was completely empty at the 105th min, 98er had some fuel left.
    I used the 94er for the "Ultimate TOTS Guarantee" in exchange for.... (drum roll.... drawing the curtain) taraaaaa : ALISSON

It seems, you are a competent person (accordingly to your replies), may I ask you to have a look at my squad:
    https://www.futbin.com//19/squad/8599260
    I have also in the bag:
    GK Neuer 91-UCL
    CM Kampl 88-TOTS
    CM Eggestein 88-TOTS
    CB Boateng 88-Xmas
    CF Kruse 87-POTM
    LB Alaba 86-UCL
    ST Esswein 87-Flashback
    CDM Martinez 86-IF
    CDM Delaney 86-TIF
    LM Coman 85-IF
    CAM Demirbay 86-Headliner
    RB da Costa 84-Swap

I am planning to buy (ordered by prio)
    TOTS-Werner (as sub)
    TOTS-Havertz (as sub)
    TOTS-Schulz (as sub)
    TOTS-da Costa (as sub)
    TOTS-Witsel maybe
    TOTS-Kostic maybe

later:
    GK Neuer 91-DMOTM
    LB Alaba 86-Hero
    CAM Müller 89-Carniball
    LW Coman 86-SIF

What about a CB-icon?

Since I am using 443-4, CDMs have lower prio.

Maybe you think I should use A instead of B or buy C

edited June 2019

@NoLuckNoCoins said:
    And sorry about your ultimate tots pull, it sucks that EA is still giving us these players even though the game is already pretty much dead...

:) I think I am not the only one just drawing Goalkeepers. But thank you.

So in terms of stats and what i saw/heard, Da Costa is in my opinion better than kimmich so i would eventually try him out in the starting eleven and see how it goes.

Yes i should try him. Thou somehow I cannot see (only looking as his stats) why he should be better than Kimmich. But the market seems to be the same opinion like you.

Also i’ve seen Thiago on the pitch and his dribbling looks amazing. You could eventually try tots Demirbay instead of him cause i think Demirbay is more all around than Thiago (both in terms of defense and offense + much higher stamina, everything except dribbling).

Yes Thiago needs to be replaced in 100th min. So i follow your advice.

Moving on to defense, i’ve compared Tah and Sule and in terms of stats Tah looks much better. I don’t know your experience, but acceleration of Sule looks very bad so maybe i would put him as top priority for replacement (all depends on how you feel in the end). Also surprisingly low jumping and stamina. As there are not much options regarding bundesliga CB, an icon is most likely an option for you, so someone like Cannavaro or whoever you can afford.

Both are in my starting 11. But I am unsure about Süle <-> Hummels. Yes Cannavaro has the one I have in mind.
    To be fair, I am actually quite content with their defending tasks. it seems like if they charge against the opponent, the ball already hops off their legs - only caused by the earth-quaking caused by their stomping.

I’ve tried tots Schulz and he was very good for me, pretty much a complete LB. -

Yup he is also next. But Halstenberg does surprisingly a good job and he is an able header.

Tots Havertz is godlike according to lots of players.

True, I have read that, too. But hey - replacing Reus? - is this not a kind of blasphemy which could lead you directly to the top of a burning stake?! But again like you said, I should give a try.. and then maybe burn.

Werner i personally don't like cause of the 3* skill moves but apart from that he is a beast and an excellent sub.

Yes as a sub... but kind too expensive atm. And Lewandowski can go 120 mins. Werner 95 is maybe just a shiny little trophy that is collecting dust in the shelf. I think I used Werner 90 only for German players involved objectives. And Werner-RW-91 is maybe still virgin.

Witsel looks like an excellent CDM, but in my opinion you already have Goretzka who is also a beast CDM. Maybe you could try him out instead of Thiago but i think Demirbay is a better option alongside Goretzka.
    Kostic is in my opinion to offensive for a LB with low defensive stats so i’m not sure about him.
    Hope i helped you in some way.

Oh yes, you did! Thanx a lot!

@NoLuckNoCoins said:
    You could eventually try tots Demirbay instead of him cause i think Demirbay is more all around than Thiago (both in terms of defense and offense + much higher stamina, everything except dribbling).

I did so. Seems ok so far, but only played some matches with him. Thinking of a way to compare them... maybe in a TOTW match.