Best RW/RM for under 320k?

The league and nation doesn’t matter as 2 icons will surround him in a 4-5-1. (Puyol and Eusebio)

Comments

I would go with fut birthday aubameyang, he is 278k atm. If you don't like him you can also try fut birthday son/tots vlea/tots chieso or tots thauvin

teccc9teccc9 Posts: 16

Thauvin Tots or Carlos Vela Tots

Have you considered doing the futties Lozano SBC? He is for sure the best value for coins in your budget range and probably the best you could get. His SBC is going for around 100k coins which will leave you coins for another upgrade. Everyone that tried him out said he was excellent so you’ll probably be happy with him.
    Also i can say that tots Thauvin is very good, not the best, but for 200k he is definitely worth it. When i got him in the league 1 tots sbc i switched my 87 Mbappe with him and he was very good, but i felt like he lacked something that Mbappe had which was the general movement on the field. Also the weak foot can be a problem sometimes, but you can get used to that so it wont be a big problem. Thauvin is now my super sub, he gets in every game and i enjoy playing with him.
    All in all i would say go for Lozano, especially if you have some untradables in the club, you’ll save money and get a nice player.