RB as DMF

tezmactezmac Posts: 10
edited July 2019 in General FIFA Discussion
I'm looking at utilising 352 in game and the way my team is, my right back will be an anchor man next to PIM Zanetti. I need height and I'm short of coins, so who would you suggest for the RB for that role?

I currently have Dumfries as untradable so that's the benchmark, I'm thinking Da Costa or saving futswaps for Meunier?

Comments

Dumfries is a really good card in general and could easily play RB, CB or CDM, same goes for Muenier and Da Costa but I feel like if you have Dumfries anyway you may as well invest your coins elsewhere as Dumfries is as good as it gets for me (other than mabye tots lala)
    tezmactezmac Posts: 10
    edited July 2019
    > @tomsmith2504 said:
    > Dumfries is a really good card in general and could easily play RB, CB or CDM, same goes for Muenier and Da Costa but I feel like if you have Dumfries anyway you may as well invest your coins elsewhere as Dumfries is as good as it gets for me (other than mabye tots lala)

Thanks

I've stuck wIth Dumfries, that link to Lozano sold it for me! Also managed to also slot in Danilo's futties card as CB ingame insted of Chiellini. Saved a small fortune :)