©️?️?️©️♓es

I have a myriad of cards labeled coaches .. all have a percentage and aspect of gameplay they supposedly aid in some way .. for example +15% pace or fitness ..

I've yet to find a way to apply any of these and tbh if they are useless I'll go ahead and quicksell them all

(Other than the few hot one's possibly)
  1. You suck1 vote
    1. You really suck
        0.00%
    2. I have a gun with one bullet, in room is you and whoever killed Jon Bennett , I'd shoot you twice
      100.00%

Comments

As far as i have understood, these coaches are connected to training, injury healing and fitness consumables. So for example you have a certain amount of fitness coaches and let’s say a +30 squad fitness card. Without these coaches you would get that +30 on every card in your squad. And if you had some of these fitness coaches then you would get an extra boost with fitness let’s say extra 10 fitness points. I also have a lot of these coach cards and when i apply the gold squad fitness card it has an effect of +45 fitness on each player instead of +30 (not that i need this additional 15 points cause i never go below 85 with my players but never mind).
    All in all they have an effect, but in my opinion they are almost worthless and without these cards we wouldn’t see a difference. Just some extra made up shit that they can give us in the packs instead of players.
    LacalacabossLacalacaboss Posts: 264
    > @Thefinalw0rd said:
    > I have a myriad of cards labeled coaches .. all have a percentage and aspect of gameplay they supposedly aid in some way .. for example +15% pace or fitness ..
    >
    > I've yet to find a way to apply any of these and tbh if they are useless I'll go ahead and quicksell them all
    >
    > (Other than the few hot one's possibly)

I know what they do but I yeet them out øf existence anyway
    ihatetayihatetay Posts: 822

It is quite simple. The training coaches are for when you apply training cards to your players.
    So lets say you have all the training coaches. And you put +3 all attributes. All the percentages of the coaches add up. There is a limit i forget what it was.

But if you have enough i think max 40% from the coaches. Then +3 attributes will become +4. +10 attributes card will become 18-20. A +15 training card will be +22 increase in the applied stat. +5 bronze training item will become +7.
    etc etc.

So if you are not using training cards on your players then these coaches can be sold as they are no use other than when you apply training cards on your players.

The same is applied to fitness. When you apply fitness card to your player/team you will get more + fitness. So if you apply a +10 fitness card to your team and you got fitness coaches it will add lets say +18 instead. Again it is useless unless you are killing your players stamina before you apply fitness cards.

With injuries and contracts its same thing.

All in all coaches are useless in most cases. I sell all but i keep the untradeables.

Also yes i would like to shoot you, can you hand me the gun with 10 bullets?